Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Postmaster

run6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrt600guy View Post
Do they manual extend at all?
Yes,, they fold n extend just as the oval style always has. The fancy 08 n up trucks have power fold n telescope functions,, just by pressing a button. That's where all the questions come from about fold n telescope.
06 6.0 SRW,Fx4,cc,Lb,789k mi,Lariat,Billet..Rare six speed with a sunroof..,Edge Platinum,Airlift Dual Guage system, B&W everything,115 Aux Tank,Open Exhaust,Studs,Powermax,CCV mod,6.4 banjos, blue spring,Coolant Recirc,EGR Del, Legal Sleeper,Sat Radio,CB,In Motion Tracvision Sat TV,2 tv's,one a 28",Ranchhand,centramatics,all moog susp n steering,HD coils n leafs,2011 bed,FW prep pkg,08 mirrors,Just lots of Goodies[/size]www.sDUTYs.com
Old 07-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
Quote:
Originally Posted by run6.0run View Post
Thx for being here Josh,, I find myself not keeping up with questions. Glad ur here!!!! Feel free btw to elaborate on the issue with yours,, and let everyone know how long you had them before the issue. I hope everyone sees it as customer service. Lol
That's correct, excellent customer service.

As for the issue, even with the video I sent you, it's hard to explain just what exactly the lower arm was catching on or doing to the lower mount cover.

Basically, the car wash I usually use requires the mirrors to be folded in. Plus parking in downtown also requires folding the mirrors in. All of a sudden after, maybe 4 months the lower arm started catching on the plastic cover. Not bad, but noticeable and then got to where the mirror wouldn't fold in without really catching the plastic and preventing it from doing so.

Really weird. Every function worked perfectly fine and the mirror is rock steady. Possibly that lower cover was working loose or warping?

Either way I wasn't mad nor was I disappointed. They are great mirrors and once I spoke to Anthony it was taken care of no issue.

Josh
Old 07-05-2014, 07:13 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
Brandon from NM got the first set!!! Sounds like Rusty gets the second!!!!

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:17 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
Put wildcat down for the third set!!!! Goin fast guys!!!!

Old 07-05-2014, 08:34 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
I think we just sold number 4!!! I asked him to sign up on here to introduce himself. So you all know we are actually selling 5 sets.

Maybe we can do 5 more at $320???? I gotta check on it.

Old 07-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Senior User

wildcat421 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yes sir. Thanks for the quick replies and the chat on the phone. I knew they would be gone quick. Glad I got a set.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Junior User

bcfarmer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Brandon from NM = bcfarmer
Old 07-06-2014, 11:02 AM
New User

LuckyT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mirror upgrade

I'm in on the mirrors. Cant stand the oval 05 mirrors. Just bought a 2005 F250 4x4 with 107k miles. Getting it customized to my liking.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:11 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyT View Post
I'm in on the mirrors. Cant stand the oval 05 mirrors. Just bought a 2005 F250 4x4 with 107k miles. Getting it customized to my liking.
We got you locked in Troy,,, feel free to call and we can finish the details.

One set left guys!!!!!

Old 07-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Posting Guru

spdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to behold
Pleasure talking with you Anthony, thanks for that last set! Can't wait to have a better view in my mirrors.
2006 F250 Lariat 6.0 CC 4x4, Gearhead Tunes (SRL+, 8K/Unlimited Tow), ARP head studs, Powermax turbo, 4" exhaust, Atlas 40, EGR delete, updated Ford oil cooler, Detroit TrueTrac, blue FPR spring, stand pipes/dummy plugs, 08 Trans Pan/Filter, STC update
Old 07-09-2014, 02:48 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Well guys,,, that special is gone!!!! Keith got the last set. Thank you for your business and your support.

I did just get an "ok" on 5 more sets for $320. I think we can stair step up to the original price. We had a lull in sales and the warehouse stocked up,,, that equals discounts!!! Lol.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:52 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by run6.0run View Post
Yes,, they fold n extend just as the oval style always has. The fancy 08 n up trucks have power fold n telescope functions,, just by pressing a button. That's where all the questions come from about fold n telescope.
I just wanted to reiterate that these are not power fold and are not power telescope. However they do fold and telescope manually.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Here are some videos for reference

This is the full install

Here is the wiring for 99-02 non lighted

This is the caps

Here is the light lens removal

Old 07-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Posting Guru

spdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to behold
Those vids are perfect. Thanks for posting them up. Now on the LED 192 light, is that amber or white? I'm having trouble finding a 192 amber LED. I don't want to have to keep changing those bulbs out. It's kind of weird though that the newer mirrors aren't LED like my 06.
2006 F250 Lariat 6.0 CC 4x4, Gearhead Tunes (SRL+, 8K/Unlimited Tow), ARP head studs, Powermax turbo, 4" exhaust, Atlas 40, EGR delete, updated Ford oil cooler, Detroit TrueTrac, blue FPR spring, stand pipes/dummy plugs, 08 Trans Pan/Filter, STC update
Old 07-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdmpo View Post
Those vids are perfect. Thanks for posting them up. Now on the LED 192 light, is that amber or white? I'm having trouble finding a 192 amber LED. I don't want to have to keep changing those bulbs out. It's kind of weird though that the newer mirrors aren't LED like my 06.
The mirrors come with amber 192 bulbs for the clear/smoke lens. If you order the amber lens set those come with a clear bulb.

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 07-09-2014, 04:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys