Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2014, 02:04 PM
Welder User

tinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to beholdtinman52 is a splendid one to behold
OT, prayers please! *UPDATED 6/29*

I don't normally post stuff like this.....but here goes.

Early Monday morning I was blessed with my fist grandson......fourth grandchild. Bentley Patrick.....
He's having a rough first few days though. He was born 3 weeks premature and his lungs are not quite developed enough for him to breathe on his own. He has been in ICU since entering the world.
Mom is fine, but both parents and all of the family are feeling very stressed.

Please say a prayer or keep little Bentley in your thoughts. I can't wait for him to be my little helper.

Thanks for listening

Scott
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...uck-build.html
"you can call a pig a duck, but that won't make it quack!"
Old 06-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Henry got it right...

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Hey Scott.

Bentley Patrick will be fine. It's a miracle how well preemies do nowadays compared to just a few years ago.

I know this is a stressful time, but everything will be OK.

Your family and little Bentley are in our prayers.

51 F4 "Betsy" http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford
Old 06-26-2014, 02:12 PM
Postmaster

Doc is a splendid one to beholdDoc is a splendid one to beholdDoc is a splendid one to beholdDoc is a splendid one to beholdDoc is a splendid one to beholdDoc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger Joe View Post
Hey Scott.

Bentley Patrick will be fine. It's a miracle how well preemies do nowadays compared to just a few years ago.

I know this is a stressful time, but everything will be OK.

Your family and little Bentley are in our prayers.
He's right. Just give it time. Been there, done that. I've been there as both a parent, and as the guy turning the *****.
Congratulations on the new grandson!!! He'll be riding in your truck before you know it.
1997 F150 XLT, 4.6L
2008 F250 XLT, 6.4L Powerstroke
2011 Expedition EL
Old 06-26-2014, 02:19 PM
Junior User

filthy6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My family will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. Matt
Old 06-26-2014, 02:24 PM
Posting Guru

old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.
Our thought and prayers will be with you and your family. Congratulations on the birth of your first grandson. Start working now on a truck for him to use for driving lessons!! His high school days will sneak up in a hurry!

Dan
Old 06-26-2014, 02:53 PM
Joe

Maltman has a very good reputation on FTE.Maltman has a very good reputation on FTE.Maltman has a very good reputation on FTE.
I know what you are going through and thoughts and prayers are with you and your family-this is our first child Lane Gregory Maltman-born 6 weeks early, under 4 lbs on 10/8/13. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that they bounce back really fast
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Senior User

abeagle is starting off with a positive reputation.
Prayer given right now. We have five grandkids and there seemed to be something to concern the family with most all of them. As posted, they are doing a great job with premature infants now days so Lord willing all will turn out ok after the rough start.

Bruce
Old 06-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Post Fiend

bobj49f2 is a splendid one to beholdbobj49f2 is a splendid one to beholdbobj49f2 is a splendid one to beholdbobj49f2 is a splendid one to beholdbobj49f2 is a splendid one to beholdbobj49f2 is a splendid one to beholdbobj49f2 is a splendid one to beholdbobj49f2 is a splendid one to behold
He'll be eyeing your truck up in no time. Prayer for him and good luck.
48/51 F-4 flatbed (2 in 1)/49 8N tractor

www.fatfenderedtrucks.com

Old 06-26-2014, 03:20 PM
FTE fan

underthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud ofunderthebridgejim has much to be proud of
The birth of a baby is an absolutely amazing thing, so first I want to congratulate you and your family. Preemies, as already stated are very routine these days. That doesn't mean its routine for you, or that it is possible to not worry about them. I will pray for not only little Bentley, but also for you, your family and Bentley's caregivers.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Elder User

Wayne Waldrep has a very good reputation on FTE.Wayne Waldrep has a very good reputation on FTE.Wayne Waldrep has a very good reputation on FTE.Wayne Waldrep has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hey Scott. Glad I checked the site once more before packing the laptop up. I'll sure be praying for all you guys. I depend on quite a lot of people praying for me so when I can be on the sending side I love to do it.

'49 F1 239 Flathead
Click to see my Gallery http://tinyurl.com/p4xegzv
www.waynewaldrep.com/God
Old 06-26-2014, 04:00 PM
Postmaster

yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.
We're with you Scott. Prayer's from the Krenkevich family.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Post Fiend

4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all4tl8ford is a name known to all
I will say an extra prayer form him and your family
1952 Ford F2x2 (Non-Stock Flat 6)
1997 Ford Explorer
Every Thing I've Ever Said Is A Lie
Old 06-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Post Fiend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Definately in our prayers, thanks for sharing, there is strength in numbers.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:28 PM
Coe owner and builder

pweng1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My twin nieces were born 2 months premature @ 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 pounds their hearts and lungs not developed but after a short watchful time they were just fine. Now at 28 years old they are having babies of their own. Medicine has made major break thru since then so
I ll say my prayer and tell you everything will be ok.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Roast em' if you got 'em

bobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to beholdbobbytnm is a splendid one to behold
Prayers for you and yours!

Its terrible when the little ones are struggling. When my youngest was born we had to take him back to the Hospital after just a few days for some "warranty" work. The little guy had spinal meningitis. He had a high fever that wouldn't break, was in the hospital for several days. It was horrible. I've never felt so helpless in my life.

We're all pulling for the little guy
Bobby
1967 Jeepster Commando
1994 Harley Road King
Old 06-26-2014, 04:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks