General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Clinton current events

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 08:50 AM
bigdmizer
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clinton current events

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup", in honor of one of the nations most distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Daimler Chrysler corporation is adding a new car to its line up to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will begin production in Canada this year.

When Clinton was asked what he thought about foreign affairs, he replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

American Indians have nicknamed Bill Clinton "walking Eagle", because he is so full of crap he can't fly.

Clinton lacked only three things to have become one of America's finest leaders: integrity, vision, and wisdom.

Revised "Clinton" judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, The whole truth as I believe it, And nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as, " The only president to do the Hankie-Pankie between two Bushes."

You know, politicians and diapers have one thing in common. Both should be changed regularly, and for the same reason!

Old 07-09-2003, 01:51 PM
62uni
Senior User
Clinton current events

Hey, this is NOT funny!!! How dare you imply that Clinton didn't have any foriegn affairs.

Old 07-09-2003, 02:49 PM
Jim242002
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Clinton current events

Hahah those wer egood..
Here is my view..

I sure don't give a damn about the Clintons..
Hell they got it made...And on the 4th Hillary was over seas promoting her book..
Gosh she loves our country doesn't she??
More like she loves her money and cares more about her money then people who are suffering..

Old 07-09-2003, 03:03 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Clinton current events

Ummmm.... an exact duplicate of those jokes were posted a week ago.

Old 07-09-2003, 03:14 PM
Ironbelly
Senior User
Clinton current events

Someone should post a thread about all of Bushes national incidences that have been happening since he 'took' office.
It wouldn't be funny because death and distruction isn't funny.

I'm not "backing" the Clintons either.

Old 07-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Ryan50hrl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Clinton current events

Ya know what really gets to me, Disrespect. The man was our president, and like it or not. You, me, and the rest of this country elected him not once, but twice. I don't really care if you liked him, i don't really even care if you hated him, but give the man the respect he deserves. I'd venture to say that if you were elected you'd do a whole lot worse than he did in office. Everyone always complains that my generation has no respect for anything anymore, i'm begining to belive that this lack of respect came from generations before mine.

Old 07-10-2003, 12:03 AM
deere81
Senior User
Clinton current events

I will agree that we should show respect for former presidents. Those jokes were funny I must say. He made his stay as president fun and games, not the way a country should be ran.

Old 07-10-2003, 06:47 AM
bigdmizer
Elder User
Clinton current events

I agree that the office of President is one that deserves respect, however Bill Clinton Made a mockery of that office. If you you think that for one moment that other countries were not mocking and joking about his "cigar" antics and his getting BJ's while on the phone talking to Senators then you are sorely mistaken. Clintons staff shared the same respect for the office when they were leaving, stealing supplies and vandalizing desks. Clinton was our "paper Tiger" President. The one who never sought justice for the acts of terrorism abroad against Americans. (US embassies in Africa, USS Cole.....etc.) What kind of respect does that deserve? At least Bush is trying to do something about it, and I don't hear the enemies of this country calling us "paper tigers" anymore.

P.S. I never voted for Clinton.

Old 07-10-2003, 07:17 AM
Huntsman
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Clinton current events

The office of the President should be respected...especially by the man holding it! I have more respect for the man picking up my trash than I do for Bill Clinton. You reap what you sew.

Old 07-10-2003, 07:48 AM
1997RangerXLT
Posting Guru
Clinton current events

I also agree that the President of the USA and the Office should be respected. This is not a party thing. Many (including me) have much more respect for Jimmy Carter as an ex-President than a President. It has to do with the kind of man he is, and the President he was. His accomplishments as a leader of the free world were 'middlin' at best but his efforts as a decent, compassionate human being that tells the truth dwarfs most of us. He is getting the respect he deserves, so is Bill Clinton.

Most all of our press, that hid JFK's parties and exposed Bill's (no pun intended) are liberal Democrats. Don't blame me for the fallout from his actions.

Old 07-10-2003, 07:53 AM
jamesmonty
Senior User
Clinton current events

http://www.fordtrucks.com/forums/sho...hreadid=130098

Samething posted on 7-01-03

Old 07-10-2003, 07:59 AM
Bubba Shrimp
Posting Guru
Clinton current events

I have a bumper sticker on my car (wish it was on my truck) that pretty well sums it up. It says: ONLY IN AMERICA CAN YOU DODGE THE DRAFT, SMOKE POT, CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE AND BECOME PRESIDENT. Nuff said.

Old 07-10-2003, 09:24 AM
1997RangerXLT
Posting Guru
Clinton current events

Originally posted by jamesmonty
http://www.fordtrucks.com/forums/sho...hreadid=130098

Samething posted on 7-01-03
Right you are.

During his Presidency, the military personnel were told that they were not allowed to make or tell Clinton jokes, or else.

I guess the civilians are now whining to get respect

Old 07-10-2003, 12:52 PM
TommyLee
Senior User
Clinton current events

Did someone go out and start a political debate?

Clinton didn't do anything that I haven't done before besides dodge the draft and cheat on his wife. I haven't been drafted or married. I think he had it backwards. If I were him I would have joined the Army in order to dodge marriage to Hillary.

My problem with Clinton is this:
His first campaign promoted national health care and an end to the national defecit. Did either happen? No. Did America ask "Why not?" when we re-elected him? No.

Was gun control ever brought up during his first campaign? No. It seems to me that he spent five minutes working on National health care and our health care system still has 40 million uninsured people. Great effort! He spent the rest of the time trying to take away our right to own guns.

It just seems to me that he had an ulterior agenda from the start. He knew he wouldn't get elected on a gun control campaign.

Second, If he would have had the ***** to deal with Bin Laden when the USS Cole was damn near sunk, then I believe that the twin towers would still be standing today. All he did was lob a few cruise missles and thought "that will teach them". GREAT EFFORT!!! I think the men and women who died on the Cole deserved more than that.

I'm not trying to offend any Clinton supporters. We all have a right to our opinion.

Lets just hope and pray that our enemies don't get the best of us, regardless of who is in office.

Last edited by TommyLee; 07-10-2003 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Carlene
Admom
Received 188 Likes on 116 Posts
Clinton current events

Here's just a little "Snopes" reading regarding Clinton/Bin Laden.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.htm

Open your minds, research the facts and get over it. The man was good for the country, even with his hands tied by congress on many issues.

It would be interesting to see how things would be for Pres. Bush had 9/11 not occured.

As for Dodging - I can't even make myself type why Rush Limbaugh didn't go to Nam. You'll have to look that pain in the a...... reason yourselfs.

Last edited by Carlene; 07-10-2003 at 02:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Clinton current events