6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

2015 SuperDuty PSD orders - post your info here!

Old 11-23-2014, 08:20 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,940 Likes on 1,577 Posts
Originally Posted by Gunny Mike
Thanks for busting my bubble Roy! LOL! I've heard that the duallies take longer to ship than the others. Hopefully yours (and mine) will get there soon.
I really didn't know how to break the news easier.......
Of course, yours might in fact be built.....

Yours has been on order a Looong time ......Did you have Ford's son in boot camp........

Old 11-23-2014, 08:46 PM
Gunny Mike
Cross-Country
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
I really didn't know how to break the news easier.......
Of course, yours might in fact be built.....

Yours has been on order a Looong time ......Did you have Ford's son in boot camp........

Your calling me old?! Why don't you post the pictures of the carrier you started out on...you know...the one with the wooden deck! LOL!

Old 11-23-2014, 09:22 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Gunny Mike
Your calling me old?! Why don't you post the pictures of the carrier you started out on...you know...the one with the wooden deck! LOL!
When I started in the Navy ..........This was my first Ship

USS Consitution

Then it got better

battleship broadside shockwave iowa

Then we take time to remember those that gave their lives for freedom.....

CVN72 USS AZ Memorial

Old 11-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Wake up all Ye Fine Folks..........

Crystal.........HELP...!!!!

Would you pass on a note to Mr. Ford for me........

I WANT MY TRUCK.......NOW

Thanks Crystal
Roy

Old 11-24-2014, 01:23 PM
Tucker
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I got my VIN today, the Ford Goddess said that it will be built the 2nd week of December and tentative delivery date of the 27th of December. I can't wait. Thanks for the info Crystal.

Al

Old 11-24-2014, 01:46 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Tucker
Well I got my VIN today, the Ford Goddess said that it will be built the 2nd week of December and tentative delivery date of the 27th of December. I can't wait. Thanks for the info Crystal.

Al
Great News Al ............

Hope you have better luck with shipping..........

Mine has been on a Rail Car for 3 weeks ......and 1+ weeks of that just sitting in Kansas.

ON EDIT: Reports are coming in that Jolly Green is in Laurel Montana............

Old 11-24-2014, 03:26 PM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
...Crystal.........HELP...!!!!

Would you pass on a note to Mr. Ford for me...
LOL! I would if I could, Roy.

PS: You have a message from me in your inbox.

Crystal

Originally Posted by Tucker

Al
Happy to help, Al - especially when I get title upgrades like "Ford Goddess"! I'll have to let my boss know that I need a scepter and a tiara to better fulfill my role. LOL!

Crystal

Old 11-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by FordService
LOL! I would if I could, Roy.

PS: You have a message from me in your inbox.

Crystal

Happy to help, Al - especially when I get title upgrades like "Ford Goddess"! I'll have to let my boss know that I need a scepter and a tiara to better fulfill my role. LOL!

Crystal
Tell your supervisor that we, the Boss (customer), direct that Crystal receive a $20,000 Christmas Bonus......

Old 11-24-2014, 10:11 PM
my_crib_too
Cargo Master
Received 1,183 Likes on 364 Posts
My order will only take a day to fill. To my 2011, I recently extended my warranty and added cab clearance lights. No intention to get rid of it. Dealer called, emailed, they have has some nice sales going on for black friday. Found a truck that we liked and the wife on Sunday said, "let's go have a look at the truck". After making sure it will fit in the garage, signed a contract this evening. Pick it up tomorrow. Nice sale and they gave me a nice deal on my 2011.

2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat, Ultimate Package, Chrome, Heated Rear Seats, Clearance Lights, 3.55 E-locker with 20" clad wheels.

Tuxedo Black Metallic. I love this paint but I've never owned a black truck. Washed past trucks about once a week. Hope that I am up to keeping the Tuxedo Black Metallic clean and looking great. Kind of worried.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:31 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Great Truck Bruce..........
The paint looks fabulous in the sun.....

Nice to not have the wait........

Pictures soon.......

Old 11-25-2014, 06:35 AM
BlackBeest
More Turbo
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by my_crib_too
My order will only take a day to fill. To my 2011, I recently extended my warranty and added cab clearance lights. No intention to get rid of it. Dealer called, emailed, they have has some nice sales going on for black friday. Found a truck that we liked and the wife on Sunday said, "let's go have a look at the truck". After making sure it will fit in the garage, signed a contract this evening. Pick it up tomorrow. Nice sale and they gave me a nice deal on my 2011.

2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat, Ultimate Package, Chrome, Heated Rear Seats, Clearance Lights, 3.55 E-locker with 20" clad wheels.

Tuxedo Black Metallic. I love this paint but I've never owned a black truck. Washed past trucks about once a week. Hope that I am up to keeping the Tuxedo Black Metallic clean and looking great. Kind of worried.

NICE, Bruce!!

You've got my truck, lol, minus the heated rear seats, and the turbo, and the TCM refinements, and...... ok, my truck once WAS what yours IS, lol Congrats!!
Do you mind giving any "ballpark numbers"? My local dealer has quite a few SD's on the lot, and while I'm enjoying not having a monthly note on my truck, those 15's are tempting

Old 11-25-2014, 08:50 AM
my_crib_too
Cargo Master
Received 1,183 Likes on 364 Posts
$1,500 under X-plan (my X-plan numbers included all rebates). About $10,000 off MSRP. ($65,000 MSRP) (I don't have the contract in front of me for down to the penny numbers).

Good finance rate too. The Ford credit discount didn't work for me or my situation. I prefer a low rate from another bank.

$39,000 for my 2011. Only paid $45,000 for it. These 6.7s really hold their value if they are not pounded.

Take ownership this afternoon. Hope everything goes perfect and fast. Closing on a vehicle always seems to take way more time than necessary.

bruce....

Old 11-25-2014, 09:17 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Tell your supervisor that we, the Boss (customer), direct that Crystal receive a $20,000 Christmas Bonus......
I made sure this was the first thing my supervisor saw this morning, Roy.

Crystal

Old 11-25-2014, 09:24 AM
BlackBeest
More Turbo
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Wow, Bruce, that's a shocking good trade-in allowance, good deal! I've been carrying around a "street value" of $35k for my truck, which would mean I'm thinking $29k trade-in, (tho I'd sell it retail, truthfully) so for you to get $39k is awesome

Old 11-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

This mornings word from the Rail Car Tracking .........
Jolly Green is still on the Rail Car in Laurel MT. Waiting to be unloaded and put on a Transport Truck.......

I bet the next 200 miles will take a week.......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2015 SuperDuty PSD orders - post your info here!