Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Question Ideas and planning a meet for next year

Like the topic says. lets hear what your thinking.

Dates are the hard thing with so many people planning
things a year out. So please speak up.

I know after talking with Julie that she wanted a bit of time
to get settled into the new shop. But maybe we can get some
of the pre-planning work done and out of the way.

I know that some missed out do to the pre-planed things
that they had going in the summer. I for one don't like
Memorial Day week. Too much going on and school is
still in for a lot of people and there kids.

Sean Click the image to open in full size.
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 08-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Elder User

dukie1877 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dukie1877 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Duke Averill
What? Been awhile but a meet sounds cool, first I have heard of it. Where do I find out more?
WTB=Powermax turbo, sct 8900 touch,4:56 gears, Blue fuel spring,fuel guage, winch, fender flares,
Old 08-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Well I guess it will depend on where and when
we want to do it again. I know that Anthony and Julie
are in the process of getting the new shop up and running.

So we need to start talking about places and dates here
soon so people can make plans for next year.

Old 08-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Post Fiend

Hmm, Double post.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:47 AM
I'm hitting easy street

amdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie1877 View Post
What? Been awhile but a meet sounds cool, first I have heard of it. Where do I find out more?
Hey there stranger! Where ya been?

There was a meet out in Missouri this past May.

So, it looks like maybe trying to get one together again next year.

I won't be able to put in for my vacations for about another month. So, at this point, I'm up in the air for what ever dates are set.

I almost think these meets are going to need to be more a regional thing, for me at least.

2004 Late Build CC LB 4x4 6.0L

"Drive it like you know how to fix it!"
Old 08-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdriven2liv View Post
Hey there stranger! Where ya been?

There was a meet out in Missouri this past May.

So, it looks like maybe trying to get one together again next year.

I won't be able to put in for my vacations for about another month. So, at this point, I'm up in the air for what ever dates are set.

I almost think these meets are going to need to be more a regional thing, for me at least.
I still like YellowStone. And not on a major Holliday weekend.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Elder User

CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.
I really liked the idea of Anthony and Julie hosting, as long as they don't mind. After seeing some of the pics and video I was wishing I was there, it really looked like fun. Not to mention they have a shop and tools right there.

The only thing I thought was strange is there are a forum full of people with trucks and travel trailers and everyone was staying at a hotel. It would be cool if there was a campground close by.

For the east coast guys it's about a 2 day trip, I guess it would be longer for the west coast crew.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:09 AM
I'm hitting easy street

amdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant future
Well, it's about the same. Depends on just how many miles a person drives in a day. LOL

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Vanc...39.0150069!5i1

Old 08-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
I would definitely be up for something... just depends where really
coming soon: BPD water pump, Dieselsite HPOP, running for more than a week

Old 08-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Elder User

CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.CPB1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdriven2liv View Post
Well, it's about the same. Depends on just how many miles a person drives in a day. LOL

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Vanc...39.0150069!5i1
Quote:
Originally Posted by acf6 View Post
I would definitely be up for something... just depends where really
I guess we could drive straight through but not sure we would want to.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Oxfo...39.0150069!3e0

It would be cool to have all the north east guys meet up somewhere and then convoy out .

Old 08-05-2014, 12:44 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
The shop is coming into order. I plan on shooting a video of the layout. We are always game to do it again,,, no matter where it is. Everything is just "right down the street". Lol. We have 3 times the space we had on the last meet. There is a couple campgrounds nearby,, one is less than a mile away.

We have all the infrastructure in place right now in the shop,, now it's time for "creature comforts". Ya know,,, the necessities,,, tv, satellite, Internet, cameras, and I want a freakin rolling popcorn machine!!! Lol

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm hitting easy street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Duty Service View Post
and I want a freakin rolling popcorn machine!!! Lol
Yeah, that will bring the customers in and stay awhile! The smell of freshly popped pop corn is just too appealing!

( A little heavy on the salt and sell beverages on the side! Pure profits!)

Old 08-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
I still like YellowStone. And not on a major Holliday weekend.

I, for one, would love to see Yellowstone

R.I.P. SteveBricks. A friend you always were and ever shall be.

Tim
Old 08-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Senior User

Runs-wifey has a good reputation on FTE.Runs-wifey has a good reputation on FTE.
I would love to plan it here at the shop again !! But we are always game to travel as well

maybe sometime next June ?
Old 08-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Posting Guru

Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.
Big Blu is just waitin to go to Yellowstone and maybe I'll retire out there
1971 Corvette convertible 103,457 miles
1979 Corvette under Restoration 39,234 miles
Old 08-05-2014, 07:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel