Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: UP_There

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2014, 08:06 PM

Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
Emergency! Fellow FTE'r is on the road and needs help

Howdy all,

Krazee Matt is driving down from Washington to Texas where I am and his wheel bearings are to the point where they've all but given out. He really can't go too much further with a trailer in tow without putting his life in danger.

He has the know how, but has a limited amout of tools and needs a hand replacing the wheel bearing assembly on both sides.

He's currently in Prescott, so if you or anybody are nearby or within driving distance and can help, please shoot me a PM for his contact info.

Thanks!
Excursion & 6.7 Forum Mod Death Row Inmate #21
Black Beauty The Mighty 6.0: 2005 Ford Excursion Limited, 4wd "The 6.0" Bulletproofed by Powerstroke Enginuities Straight pipe, Atlas 40, Heavily RiffRaff'd, and Gearheaded
Big Red Beast The Mighty Excursion: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited, 2wd, "The 7.3" Built with blood and sweat by Me and Riffraff Diesel, heavily modded, also Gearheaded
FTE Guidelines
Old 06-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
The only member close to him is Bart (Helifixer). He is gone for the next several days. Most of our members are in Phoenix about 100 miles away.
The rest of us are in rural areas a long ways from Prescott.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Leadfoot

Krazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to behold
Krazee Matt
First of all thank you Razzi for posting for me.

I managed to make it to Prescott and am with some family. Tools are available but limited. I literally just drove out of Phoenix to Prescott a few hours ago and one of the hubs shattered internally - it's cracked in multiple places.

Bought new unit/hub bearings from O'Reilly's and picked up the Warn standard hub kit (11690) as well. The Warn instructions are absolute crap, and searches on here are yielding threads with dead pictures. Also having one hell of a time trying to get the hub bearing bolts loose and removed.

Mounting frustrations, ugh. If anyone has any time to help or whatever I'd greatly appreciate it. My number is 832-298-7316
FTEMaB #1
Stay Puft: 2001 Excursion 7.3 Lmtd 4x4 / 6637 intake / 4" turbo back, 5" tips / RR FRx, HPX, billet wheel, triple gauge setup / DP F5 / CT VB code, level, Bilsteins / 315/75/16's
Cecelia: 1971 Chevelle / built 357 SBC / built TH400 / 3k Holeshot / 12-bolt, 3.73's, Detroit
Old 06-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Posting Newb

Az_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to behold
Did you ever get your hubs replaced?

2000 X 7.3 PSD Limited 7" icon lift
Goodyear Wrangler M/T military oz 37x12.5x16.5
Trailer build:http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...ler-build.html
"Adventure is....the responsible pursuit of trouble"-Clay Croft
Old 06-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
I text him not too long ago, waiting to hear back
Excursion & 6.7 Forum Mod Death Row Inmate #21
Black Beauty The Mighty 6.0: 2005 Ford Excursion Limited, 4wd "The 6.0" Bulletproofed by Powerstroke Enginuities Straight pipe, Atlas 40, Heavily RiffRaff'd, and Gearheaded
Big Red Beast The Mighty Excursion: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited, 2wd, "The 7.3" Built with blood and sweat by Me and Riffraff Diesel, heavily modded, also Gearheaded
FTE Guidelines
Old 06-23-2014, 01:10 PM
Leadfoot

Krazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to beholdKrazee Matt is a splendid one to behold
Krazee Matt
Forgot all about this thread. Just to close it out, rig's fixed and I finished my trip to Houston without further issues. Both hubs were replaced at a shop that only charged me book-hour labor which was awesome. Threw some Warn hubs on myself, and it turned out that the brakes up front were shot - again. All taken care of now.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:21 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Glad To hear that. Thanks for the update.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:21 AM