Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Freshman User

yankbs 66f100 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefM View Post
I have not a clue, I am going to get the stickers in the mail tomorrow, the mail run is not starting again till Tuesday because of the elections. I have been so busy this week, I am ready for Sunday to get here.
Ready for the week to end tomorrow, and feeling sorry for myself having to work Saturday. Then I am reminded of what you deal with on a daily basis. Stay safe, and remember the Dads on Sunday. I miss mine.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good morning Georgia...here's to the start of a great weekend!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 06-18-2014, 10:18 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey everyone,
I am finally back in the loop, it has been real crazy lately. I have some good news, I volunteered to extend over here and it looks like it will be approved. That will give me enough time to drop my retirement packet. Bad news is I will be here till late next year, doing a different mission starting the end of August.
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 06-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Hello, Georgia...hot enough for everyone?
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 06-22-2014, 10:42 PM
Senior User

Grizzly4x4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah, hot enough that I'm missing winter already.

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response but I've been swamped lately and haven't been on the site much.

My Lady and I are heading down to Ft Walton Beach, Florida in the second week of July for our vacation this year. Just in time to miss all the 4th of July partiers hopefully.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
Yeah, hot enough that I'm missing winter already.

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response but I've been swamped lately and haven't been on the site much.

My Lady and I are heading down to Ft Walton Beach, Florida in the second week of July for our vacation this year. Just in time to miss all the 4th of July partiers hopefully.
Seems like its gettin hotter by the second. You're headed south and the family and i are headed to Blue Ridge on the 13th. Counting the days.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Howdy Georgia!!! Not so hot up here in the mountains!! Lows in the low 60's (or less) highs in the 80's. I haven't run A/C in the house for 3 yrs now!!!

I'd be willing to host a GTG at my property (Blairsville/30512) or at the lake (Lake Chatuge - GA Mtn Fairgrounds campground) if anyone is interested! Maybe something in early August before the kiddos go back to school? We can do a Sat afternoon cookout and you south GA'ers are welcome to camp and enjoy some of this coooolness a little longer!

I've been building 7.3 Super Duty's and Excursions for a living lately. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:28 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySkiJason View Post
Howdy Georgia!!! Not so hot up here in the mountains!! Lows in the low 60's (or less) highs in the 80's. I haven't run A/C in the house for 3 yrs now!!!

I'd be willing to host a GTG at my property (Blairsville/30512) or at the lake (Lake Chatuge - GA Mtn Fairgrounds campground) if anyone is interested! Maybe something in early August before the kiddos go back to school? We can do a Sat afternoon cookout and you south GA'ers are welcome to camp and enjoy some of this coooolness a little longer!

I've been building 7.3 Super Duty's and Excursions for a living lately. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
Yeah it's nice, yesterday we went tubing at Helen and had some fun on Chimney Mtn over by unicoi. It was over cast and sprinkling but it felt great. I'm game for a get together, just let me know what to bring and which Saturday.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Would love to, but already planned my vacation. We'll be in Blue Ridge from 7/13 through 7/18.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:29 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
We have been in the mid 90's here, has not rained in over 30 days. My extension is going thru so I will be be for a while longer but at a new place. Since I will be over here over the year mark I get to take some R&R leave, hopefully in October. I can tell you I am ready for some now. Everything is going good with no complaints. Ready for the smell of Georgia pines instead of dust.

Old 06-27-2014, 01:27 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I approved the requests from bigchaz1994 and dlayfield to join the Georgia Forum !!!!

A long day here today loading and getting the containers inspected for shipment back home. We have not seen rain in over 30/ 45 days, kinda miss it and would help to keep the dust down. Heading off to bed going to be another long day tomorrow, can't wait till Sunday!!!!

Old 06-27-2014, 07:32 PM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Bronco View Post
Would love to, but already planned my vacation. We'll be in Blue Ridge from 7/13 through 7/18.
My shop is in Blue Ridge, stop by and say HI! We are just north of Merciers Orchard. Just ask for Jason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefM View Post
I approved the requests from bigchaz1994 and dlayfield to join the Georgia Forum !!!!
Welcome to the forum!

Here's a couple pics of my latest project. While everything is apart, I always clean and paint it all - its a disease I have finally found a way to make profitable!!

Engine:

Just about to set the new cab on it:

Sure is gonna be a purty truck!!! The blue bed is in mint condition and this interior is NICE!!!

Old 06-27-2014, 08:27 PM
Senior User

Quote:
My shop is in Blue Ridge, stop by and say HI! We are just north of Merciers Orchard. Just ask for Jason.

Welcome to the forum!

Here's a couple pics of my latest project. While everything is apart, I always clean and paint it all - its a disease I have finally found a way to make profitable!!

Engine:

Sure is gonna be a purty truck!!! The blue bed is in mint condition and this interior is NICE!!!

I wish I could do that.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:22 AM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
Quote:

Welcome to the forum!

Engine:

I'll do my best. Depends on what the wife wants to do.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Freshman User

shadow6777 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ronald S Spires Shadow6777
Southern, what you going to blue ridge for?
Old 06-28-2014, 10:47 AM