Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2014, 10:22 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
I clicked your username.
Clicked 'View Gallery'
Browsed your photos and clicked 'Forum Codes' centered below the picture.
Copied the tag wrapped url that appeared in the popup window and pasted it into my post.

It works for me.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 06-09-2014, 10:24 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Dog View Post
Those are my mood lights and I need to add a disco ball...yes that would be a good sticker.
Maybe you need to add a chrome pole???

Try what I said.
See if it works for you.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 06-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Elder User

Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I think I nowknow what you mean by 'gallery'. That page doesn't load correctly in this browser but I do see the url tags.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:26 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Dog View Post
Test

Click the image to open in full size.
I quoted your original post and only added the "/" to the closing tag....

Version 8.0 should work with this forum.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Elder User

Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks for all the help!
Old 06-09-2014, 10:31 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

That's a fine looking dog you have there!
Old 06-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Elder User

Thanks...she likes to ride shotgun and doesn't like being left behind. She's also better than any alarm system I can think of...
Old 06-09-2014, 01:05 PM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

Mine has been coming to work since she was 12 weeks old.
Just had her 10th birthday.
Though she is generally friendly people have an impression about pitbulls.
She is also a better judge of humans than I am.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/73...ruck-dogs.html
Old 06-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Still Learnin'

petemcl is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.petemcl is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctubutis View Post
Adjust your Image Resizer settings...

User CP -> Options -> Bottom of third pane -> Adjust the X and Y sizes (the dropdown just lets you select various user interfaces).
That works really well on my Mac Pro using Safari 7.0.4 and OS X 10.9.3 (Mavericks). That has always been a problem. Thanks guys
2011 John Deere 2520
1950 Ford F2 w/flathead V8/4-speed
. . .. . .
Old 06-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Internet Brands

IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.
We are working on the image resizer bug for pictures uploaded using the old attachment manager.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Jose View Post
We are working on the image resizer bug for pictures uploaded using the old attachment manager.
That sounds great Jose. My camera takes to big of pics and I have as yet
been able to figure out how to reset it to take smaller pics. Than when I
get lucky and do get it set the boys use it and change all the damn settings
So as for now I have to resize any pic off of it to post here. And I lost the
online resizing tool I had bookmarked. So having it done here automatically
would be like Christmas for me.

You guys rock for going to all the trouble doing all this for us computer
illiterate gear heads.

Heck if not for spell check I could not even post any text.
Thanks

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 06-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Senior User

newguy399 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks guys I will try to upload pics from my phone when I get a chance
Old 06-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Still Learnin'

petemcl is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.petemcl is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Jose View Post
OK . . . Please Let's us know when it is fixed. Meanwhile I'll resize my own before uploading. I'll also check out your new uploaded.
2011 John Deere 2520
1950 Ford F2 w/flathead V8/4-speed
. . .. . .
Old 06-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Internet Brands

IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.IB Jose has a great reputation on FTE.
The new uploader resizes images on its own (it's built to work automatically with the image resizer), but mobile uploads through either the IB Auto Group App or the mobile template still use the Old Attachment Manager--which is where the resize issues are happening.

I'll keep the thread updated as tech sorts through it.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Internet Brands

The image resizer issue is now fixed!

(it's working for us in here)
Old 06-11-2014, 07:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help