Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2014, 06:33 PM
New User

Zejokee is starting off with a positive reputation.
Huge thanks to Anthony and Julie at SuperDutyService!!!

Just wanted to post my extremely positive experience with Super Duty Service in Grainvalley, MO. Had issues getting my truck running right after replacing the head gaskets myself. Had the issue narrowed down to the injectors/FICM/HPOP problem. But couldn't just throw parts at it without better diagnostics. Had my truck towed to SDS and got 8 new injectors and a FICM from Ed with Atlas 40. Started with a bad FICM and 4 injectors failing contribution / balance tests. Replaced those then the other 4 were weak / failing. Probably my fault on the injectors. I polished the spool valves with 1000 grit wet sand paper while they were out of my truck. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Last time I try that trick on the injectors. The truck runs better than ever now!!! Anthony and Julie are amazing people and will do everything thing can to provide a great experience and get your truck back on the road. Everyone knows how much your wallet can take a hit when you have to repair your truck, let alone taking it to a shop. But I don't mind paying a shop when I know they are going to do great work on my truck and actually take pride in their work. I especially love the live stream they run so you can watch your truck being worked on! The customer service is top notch!!! Most shops close their doors at 5 and will not talk to you until business hours. Not SDS, if you need something, they are there! I will definitely consider taking my truck back if it is something I can't tackle my self or don't have time too. Anyone who is within a few hundred miles should check them out. It is worth the extra drive if you need work done to your truck.

Thanks again Anthony and Julie!!! I am looking forward to the power rally!

Last edited by Zejokee; 05-18-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 05-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Awsome feed back Zejokee, Glad you were able to get over to grain valley and see Anthony and Julie for the repairs and thanks for the reply back on the Issues
Old 05-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Senior User

2006White60 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

I would definitely take mine there if it weren't for the 9hr drive! If I am in the area I will stop by!!

Alternator, Turbo, Pull and possibly rebuild or put an 03 turbo on.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
A full set of injectors? Wow.

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 05-19-2014, 12:51 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
Thank you Alex for the kind words. We definitely appreciate your business!!!! Hopefully you are due for some WOT enjoyment!!! Lol

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:55 AM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Duty Service View Post
Ask him why Josh!!!! I NEVER advocate a full set,,, but I will let him tell you why.

But thank you Alex for the kind words. We definitely appreciate your business!!!!
Well, I saw on the Facebook page why...

With so many of us polishing spools, I am curious what went wrong.

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 05-19-2014, 01:43 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
I wonder what did go wrong,, Alex is very handy under the hood,, I'm sure he didn't go in blind doing the job. What a bummer for his situation. But hopefully it's all good now.

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:13 PM
New User

Zejokee is starting off with a positive reputation.
Did a 380 mile trip to Omaha and back today. Truck didn't miss a beat. Was hopping to get a good base line on my hwy millage with the Atlas 40 and SCT with Xtreme Street but was pushing a headwind all the way back. Still looks like it is going to be over 15.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:13 PM