Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dream coming to an end

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): CRX & pre '92 Civic
Item Condition: MN
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck

Since the passing of our son and my wife having cancer our financial status is getting to the point that I can't have all the projects I had hoped for. I need to sell my 50F-1 panel thruck and all that I have amassed to build the project. It comes with a rolling chassis, extra set of front doors, hood that is painted the color I planned on for the truck, grille bars and shell but no fenders. The fenders were not salvagable. I have the complete running gear out of an 89 Super Coupe that I planned on transplanting in as well. I see doing one of two things, selling outright or selling with the agreement that I be involved in completing the project so that I might be part of its completion.
I have been building Joey's old 68 F250 and am in the middle of it. It is a matter of not being able to have everything and I must choose. Any help in this matter will be appreciated

Old 04-11-2010, 11:51 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
My prayers are with you in this tough time, I'm really sorry to hear of your loss.

Old 05-06-2014, 05:08 PM
jamusfam
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
X2 on that. I'm sorry as well. I hope all will be well with you and peace for you.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:11 PM
69 broncosport
Senior User
My condolences on the loss of your son, no parent should have to out live their child. I pray for you and your wife, I hope it works out for the best

Old 05-07-2014, 09:37 AM
jamusfam
Senior User
Finishing your sons truck will be painful but soothing for you. But yes I'm sure someone who has funds would be willing to let you be a part of it. I've seen a couple of stories here where one kid had no choice but to sell his dads truck. The guy who bought it let's him drive it or use it as needed. If I had the funds I would simply say hey let's go fix both trucks. And you'd keep it. But sadly a sanddollar is worth more than I have. I don't know your stance on God but from personal experience he always provides. I know its hard I lost my step dad in December of last year. But there were people God had to reach and could be done only through the funeral. His ways isn't ours and our understanding isn't his. But like I said rely upon him and he will provide the way. If you need someone to talk to pm me and I'll get you my number