Modular V10 (6.8l)  

pump more gas

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 08:10 AM
bighogman
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pump more gas

I got reveiwed the 6.0 liter thread. The more I read about the 6.0 liters, the more I like the V10. I rather pump gas than visit the dealer every other week for an ailment. As long as I have gas in the tank, I know that I will get where I am going. Also, I work for International.

Old 07-06-2003, 09:14 AM
HeavyAssault
Cargo Master
Received 203 Likes on 109 Posts
pump more gas

68k and still strong as the day I got it.

Diesels have their place, I just don't have the need.

Old 07-14-2003, 11:49 AM
ken04
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
pump more gas

Originally posted by bighogman
I got reveiwed the 6.0 liter thread. The more I read about the 6.0 liters, the more I like the V10. I rather pump gas than visit the dealer every other week for an ailment. As long as I have gas in the tank, I know that I will get where I am going. Also, I work for International.
Like any new engine, it takes a while to work the bugs out. Testers can put millions of miles on a motor around a test track but only us, the buying public can ever really find the ***** in the armor. That 6.0 liter TD sounds like an awesome engine but I'll wait til they've been out a few years before I'll consider one. And to tell you the truth, I've had a PSD, a non-IDI 7.3 dsl and the 6.9 with the whole ATS catalog on it, and I LOVE my V-10. For me, and my driving style, the V-10 fits perfectly. AND I can drive thru McDonalds without having to turn my motor off,,,,,,,,