Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Nevada May BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Agree. That photo of the mustang paint with Kaedon is a treasure. Print that and frame it. Too good to be forgotten.

Old 05-08-2014, 04:12 PM
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Posting Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Afternoon mat, Bruce, Greg and Donna

-The Great

Old 05-08-2014, 04:39 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Clint & Bruce, How is life going? Weather warming back up here just a lovely day 90 degrees.

Old 05-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Hi everyone, nice day on the mtn, into the sixties today with a chilly breeze. Nice day to work outside.

Hope you all are well and happy.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:57 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighteyez
Thanks, I didn't even think about it until just now, but I could have made a side trip over there while I was returning with the motorcycle. It is a silver and black 2008 Ultra Classic Harley-Davidson, but I figured you wouldn't want to see that. Actually, I was in a hurry to get back before 3pm so I could make it to the after school program, otherwise I would have made the side trip. Maybe when I go up to return the S10 and trailer, I can swing by. That would be cool. If we do meet in Silver Springs, don't forget to bring Kaedon so she can meet "Nighteyez" LOL.

Here are some pics of the Harley.

Jim

Wow...nice bike! Kinda looks like my neighbors old bike that he just sold.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:03 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by kermmydog
Thanks Pat. It will be our retirement home the wife has 7 years she wants to work. She is 10 years younger than me. So it is a project & a summer get away from the heat on the River in the mean time.

Thanks Donna, Yea Jim I & go back to the good ole days of the 60s.
I just choose to go up to Hawthorne for my twice a year check ups. It is easier & I like my doctor I was her track coach in High School, have known her mom & dad for years. It gives me an excuse to visit Jim & a few friends left up there. Plus I get to cruise my Crown Vic up there.(I'm on retirement time)
So it is just a routine check up. I feel great. Plus Dr Fry from the Tahoe Clinic comes to Hawthorne & he will be giving me injections in my knees. (Rooster Crown) The last injections worked for about 10 months. I actually think they feel better than last year at this time.
Hey...I've heard of Dr. Fry! He, Dr. Long, & another doctor did surgery on my exboyfriend to save his life & keep him from being paralyzed after a bad car accident. I've heard nothing but great things about Fry & Long. Can't remember the other doctors name though.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:07 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by Bdox
Agree. That photo of the mustang paint with Kaedon is a treasure. Print that and frame it. Too good to be forgotten.

Thanks Bruce. If I had a printer...I would. LOL I have a picture of her kissing the nose of one too somewhere in the 1000s of pics on this computer.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:12 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by racerchick21
Happy hump day everyone!

That's a great area Craig! It will be a nice getaway from the summer heat. I'm still working, not in San Diego anymore but here in town, I do property maintenance for a local real estate office, a handy man or handy 'chick' if you will lol.

Donna I vote for the short hair, the long look just isn't you!
Thanks Michelle. I'm thinking of going with a marine type haircut for Memorial Day in honor of all the service men & woman. Guess it'll just be a surprise. Atleast it'll grow back out if I don't like it. LOL!

Old 05-09-2014, 08:43 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Goodmorning all,

YEAH! WOOHOO! TGIF...finally.

What are your plans for today?

I have to run to the bank & DMV (oh goody ), then it's off to get my hair cut. I'm pretty excited. It'll be nice for the hotter weather & I won't have to worry about my hair being messed up after a motorcycle ride either. LOL

My lil' dogs Lucky & Brie(I normally call them puppies although they're 15 months old now) are so funny. Brie is in her 2nd heat & won't let Lucky anywhere near her! It's so funny to watch him chase her at top speed through the house trying to catch her. He normally only grabs onto her tail & tries to stop her, but she's either too fast for him or if he does get ahold of her tail, she ends up dragging him like 5 ft. before he gives up. Poor lil' guy!

Here's a picture of all 3 of my kids with the Wild Mustangs from years ago! Ofcourse Kaedon isn't a baby anymore, Karls in high school & Cambria is married & has a child of her own now. DAMN...I'm old! LOL

Have a great day & a blessed weekend

Attached Images    
Old 05-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Morning everyone. I hope you all have a great Friday.

Jim, thanks for stopping by. I was great to finally meet you. I hope you had a safe trip home.

Old 05-09-2014, 03:22 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl
Hey...I've heard of Dr. Fry! He, Dr. Long, & another doctor did surgery on my exboyfriend to save his life & keep him from being paralyzed after a bad car accident. I've heard nothing but great things about Fry & Long. Can't remember the other doctors name though.
I know Dr Anderson is also with them. They work with or did work with the US Ski Team. They are some of the top in their field I'm told. Have been in practice for years. There are three Dr Fry's Father & two sons. The Father I believe is retired & he started the clinic years ago.

Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl
Thanks Bruce. If I had a printer...I would. LOL I have a picture of her kissing the nose of one too somewhere in the 1000s of pics on this computer.
Donna can't you email them to someone with a printer & they can run them off. My buddy in Pahrump does that for people at their print shop. Customers will come in after emailing something to them & he runs how many prints they want on anything from plain copy paper to gloss photo paper or whatever they want. It only a few bucks if I remember right. But he still only charges a nickel a copy also.
I'm sure you can get it done pretty cheap if you check around.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:37 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Hmm... I didnt think of that, but I might be able to find someone out here with a printer.

Old 05-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 121 Likes on 117 Posts
I have a printer with Ultra glossy photo paper if you want a 8x10 sized copy of that photo Donna.

Greg, nice to finally meet you and the minion too. She appears to be very smart for her age. Unlike some of the kids I deal with here in the after school program. LOL.

Happy Saturday Nevada FTE and friends. Finally back home on able to get on the computer again. Dropped off the S10 and trailer yesterday, and got my Bronco back.

Jim

Old 05-10-2014, 12:22 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by Nighteyez
I have a printer with Ultra glossy photo paper if you want a 8x10 sized copy of that photo Donna.

Greg, nice to finally meet you and the minion too. She appears to be very smart for her age. Unlike some of the kids I deal with here in the after school program. LOL.

Happy Saturday Nevada FTE and friends. Finally back home on able to get on the computer again. Dropped off the S10 and trailer yesterday, and got my Bronco back.

Jim
Really? That would be so awesome! Thanks Jim

Old 05-10-2014, 12:32 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Goodmorning guys,

Happy Saturday

Not much going on today. Gotta get more hay & maybe hit a couple garage sales. Other than that...nada.

Well, I've gotten more compliments than complaints on my marine style haircut. I kinda like it myself. What do you think...yeah or nay?

Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Nevada May BS Thread