Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Early Eighties Bullnose Ford Truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Senior User

Wyowanderer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Wyowanderer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Used Bronco bucket seats, red

Just like it says, and they're free. I can't ship or store them, so they're going, one way or another. No armrests, pretty good shape. Casper, Wyoming.

1984 Ford F150, 300-6, NP435, NP208.

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants-Albert Camus
Old 04-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Postmaster

1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.
And I have a red truck, but alas, I am far away from you.

Mighty nice of you to offer. I am certain someone will be happy to take them!
Old 04-28-2014, 12:27 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
He is less than two hours from me (as I remember, but haven't been there since I was a CSU in Fort Collins ~20 years ago) and I could retrieve them and bring them to Gary's Garage Mahal in Podunk, OK from which you could retrieve them, or Gary could bring them closer next time he ventures out east for some reason....
Old 04-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Postmaster

1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctubutis View Post
He is less than two hours from me (as I remember, but haven't been there since I was a CSU in Fort Collins ~20 years ago) and I could retrieve them and bring them to Gary's Garage Mahal in Podunk, OK from which you could retrieve them, or Gary could bring them closer next time he ventures out east for some reason....
Somebody has been reading my mind!
Old 04-28-2014, 12:45 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
So, Wyo, you still have these? I could head up there some Saturday, I'm in the southeast Denver suburbs.

eegads, it turns out it's Cheyenne and Laramie that are kinda close, Casper is almost in the middle of that barren state. But it'll give me an opportunity to drive through the spectacularly wondrous town of Lusk (once one of America's most wired locales, if you can believe that) another town with a Main Street, a stop light, a school (looked to be fairly new last time I was there) and a truck stop named EAT (why is this such a popular name amongst dives?).
Old 04-28-2014, 10:05 PM
unregistered user

Rogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to behold
Wow Chris, you must be in a "road trip" mood.
Even though I have a red truck, and currently have a brown/tan seat in it, I don't think I'd want to convert to buckets. I've done that once, and like headers (same truck even) that was enough to break me from wanting to go thru that again. Kinda hard to stretch out across a pair of buckets and catch a nap. Granted, I am taller than a truck is wide, but a bench still rules in this dept......

But, you are right. Gary has a "garage mahal".
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
1995 Mazda B2300 (undercover Ford)
Old 04-28-2014, 10:21 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
I knew my ears were burning for some reason. Now I know why.

David & Chris, set your calendars for mid-Sept. That's my guestimate of the next GTG.
1950 Chevy 3100 in queue
Worst fear: I die and my wife sells my rides for what I've told her I have in them.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:31 PM

The Taurus SHO can be fun to drive and there are brief periods of warm weather scattered between snow showers, hinting that full-time nicer weather is on its way causing me to be more attracted to such activities.

Turns out that Lusk, WY - even though at approximately the same latitude (or is it longitude?) - is ~100 miles in the other direction from I-25.

Lessee if I can make this work....

My house to Casper:

Casper to Lusk:

Or, I could do home to Lusk to Casper to Home:

View Larger Map

In any case, it'd be a cool Day Trip, I don't get up to Wyoming all too often.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Posting Guru

BiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant future
Ever heard of ring lake ranch?

it was out past yellowstone national park there, we flew into Jackson hole then drove a couple hours to get to the ranch.

then on a hike we dove into a lake up in the mountains called lake Louise.

is in dubois Wy, but ever since going there my sophomore summer of high school for a retreat, I want to live out there when i get older if there is an opportunity with fed ex who i work for.

That place is absolutely beautiful, takes your breath away.

Hell i drive around a ton in Ohio for no reason when im bored, i would love to out there.

Chris i don't blame ya for enjoying taking the scenery in
315/75/16 BFG MT KM2
Built Not Bought
Old 04-29-2014, 02:34 PM

Ya know, I don't know/remember if I've ever been to Yellowstone or Lake Louise, I would say "maybe" as an answer.

Swimming in mountain lakes, showering under waterfalls, man, that can cause certain crucial body parts to be sucked in close to your innards in an effort to stay warm, water temperature up there is oftentimes only in the 50s or colder.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:33 PM
Posting Guru

BiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant futureBiGGreen350 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctubutis View Post
Ya know, I don't know/remember if I've ever been to Yellowstone or Lake Louise, I would say "maybe" as an answer.

Swimming in mountain lakes, showering under waterfalls, man, that can cause certain crucial body parts to be sucked in close to your innards in an effort to stay warm, water temperature up there is oftentimes only in the 50s or colder.
i would not make it a habbit lo the lake we jumped in was 37 degrees, talk about cold!!!!!
315/75/16 BFG MT KM2
Built Not Bought
Old 04-29-2014, 06:33 PM