Next Project - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Next Project

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Elder User

ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.
Next Project

Worked on my next project today, my grandson's pedal car. Hopefully it won't take me as log as the 48 to complete.

Old 04-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Just another Joe

Jolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud ofJolly Roger Joe has much to be proud of
Cool! Looks like a '50 Buick Super.

Old 04-23-2014, 05:44 PM
Postmaster

Harrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud of
Very cool! Keep this build thread going.
The full size car looks awesome as well.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Postmaster

FortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to behold
Jag IFS, 9 inch swap, and a crate 302 will finish it up.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:02 PM
Postmaster

Moe Craig has a very good reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a very good reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a very good reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a very good reputation on FTE.
You've learned to paint very well... your Grandson is going to be the king of the road. That would be great mounted onto a power wheel frame...
Old 04-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Posting Guru

fatfenders56 has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders56 has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders56 has a good reputation on FTE.
Pedal cars can become legacies these days. I paid $5 for the remnants of one in 1986. Did a Bill Elliott Coors paint job on it. All of my 7 grandkids have played with it, wore out 2 sets of tires and tore all the corners off of it. Even has a Darlington stripe down the right hand side. Now it hangs from the ceiling in my garage. Worth a lot more than money now.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Elder User

ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.ChuckRob has a great reputation on FTE.
Grandpa has a plan. Maybe I can get my car back and no 302, well not just yet.

Old 04-24-2014, 05:51 PM
Posting Guru

toby tough has a good reputation on FTE.toby tough has a good reputation on FTE.
Looking forward to the smokie burnout pics.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Elder User

Done in time for his birthday. I was going to really trick this think out but then figured out that it would just be his daily driver so I hope that he has fun with it.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Postmaster

topmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant future
BEAUTIFUL Cobra!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckRob View Post

A 302 is not so crazy, there is a guy here in Houston who has a golf cart with a 426 Hemi in it! Scott at Scott's Hot Rod Shop in Pearland worked on it and told me about it. Scott is a friend of a friend of bjmayberry2.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Elder User

rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckRob View Post

Sawyer is thinking ...boy you would be in big trouble if my feet could reach these pedals....I'd have the same grin if I was sitting in it!