Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2014, 11:39 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
Mirrors and Engines for sale!!!

Hey Guys, Its me,, Anthony (Run6.0run). We are here now!! Most of you guys know me and Julie,, Will you help us get out the word??? We are equipped to build engines to the high standards that are required to keep everyone happy(especially for us picky sob's,, lol),,, Oh, did I mention that we are also up and running with our LIVE streams??? Stop on by and check us out. Better grab a couple bags of popcorn,, live stream in real time gets a little boring at times.. lol. I just wanted to let you all know we are FINALLY here..

Give us a call if you are looking to upgrade your mirrors,, or maybe a cowl hood,, or even bring your truck on by and we can definately take care of you..

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:40 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
WOW,, I need to shrink that signature pic huh???

Old 04-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
Well just a little bit, but it looks cool!

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 04-23-2014, 12:19 AM
Elder User

Shaneb75 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Shaneb75 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Shane Barnes
Congrats!!
Old 04-23-2014, 12:30 AM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Hey Anthony and Julie welcome back to FTE, Crap now we have to add up all the reps, I wish you guys were closer I would turn my truck over to your shop in a heart beet
Old 04-23-2014, 12:56 AM
Posting Guru

jswartz84 has a great reputation on FTE.jswartz84 has a great reputation on FTE.jswartz84 has a great reputation on FTE.jswartz84 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04badford View Post
Hey Anthony and Julie welcome back to FTE, Crap now we have to add up all the reps, I wish you guys were closer I would turn my truck over to your shop in a heart beet
No kidding, when mine needs an overhaul, I will definitely keep them in mind. That is a long distance though.
1977 F-150 4" lift 35/12.50-15 6 year project almost complete
Old 04-23-2014, 12:59 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
You guys are too kind!!! Thank you. It is a bummer that I lost my posts and reps.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:10 AM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
Hey Anthony!

Are you able to get aftermarket running boards?

Click the image to open in full size.

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 04-23-2014, 01:44 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
I can get the stainless ones.

I'd have to double check on prices tomorrow. Those are available in 4, 5, and 6" bars. 6" seems kinda big tho. Iirc,, the 4" ones should be about 275 plus shipping. But I don't overcharge on shipping!!! I freakin hate it when places do that!! I get very good shipping rates.

Those are the "value line" ones. Lol. I think those are like 5 bucks... Lol. Just kiddin.

I don't think I can get the running board style tho. It seems most are going with the stainless bars.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:01 AM
Elder User

Mcrafty1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congratulations on the new (sorta) business, I'm sure you'll be flooded with work before you know it (maybe you already are) anyway you undoubtedly have the best reputation in the 6.0 rebuild world and if I were close enough to use your services you'd see alot more of me than you wanted probably, but living in Maine it's a bit far to travel for and oil change. If and when my 6.0 needs major work the trip to KC is not out of the realm of possibility though......if I am fortunate enough to be able to drive it that far that is. Anyway, good luck with it I wish the best for you guys.
Allan 2007 F350 CCSB lariat, 118,000 mi. Stock 6.0, <10* deltas, Sinister Water Filter, ScangaugeII, Wolverine Oil Pan Heater and HFCM Drain Plug Upgrade, Blue Spring installed, Thermostat installed.. coolant change completed. Newly acquired 2007 F250 5.4L 3V SCLB XL 68,000 miles
Old 04-23-2014, 06:01 AM