Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2014, 12:45 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
Millersburg OHIO meet (and pull) June 22nd!!

The annual Millersburg Ohio meet/pull is scheduled!!

These guys have been doing this for seven years now. Bring your rig and if you dare, hook it to the trailer and drag it up the hill!!!

You are not obligated to pull, of course, just come down and meet some fellow OC FTE'rs (and probably some not Ohio Chapter FTE'ers - hey, we can't all be perfect), BS and watch them pull!!

Here is the information: Millersburg Ohio Meet & Pull!!
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 04-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm not racing that weekend, maybe I'll take a drive down(not that far). Maybe take the ol Mack, though I'm not going to pull with it!!
Old 04-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Elder User

RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.
Yup sounds good. I should be there. I don't think I will be busy so I hope that I can go.

I'm driving my truck, but I'd be willing to car pool with a couple people if they need a ride. I know Randy already asked me about it. Of course I'm not sure if or how many people might be coming with me, so not sure how much room I'll have, but would be willing if somebody needs a ride.

Hope to see a lot of you guys down there.
Jon: 2002 F250 4x4 CCSB XLT 7.3L Powerstroke White, Tan Cloth 270,000+ 4in Magnaflow straight pipe, TS-6position chip, 6637, HPX, Glowshift Gauges: EGT, Boost, Trans Temp, 2-3" Lift, 285/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's, stock rims, Westin bull bar, 05+ Grille w/billet insert, Prestige pocket flares, chrome door handles and rockers, Recon smoked & LED cab, 3rd brake, and interior dome lights, Pioneer FH-X700BT, Kicker speakers, 2 8" subs, WeatherTech floor mats.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:42 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Ah, crap. My mind is slipping. I can't make Millersburg. I am on the committe for the Ohio Vintage Truck Jamboree at the Ashland county fairgrounds that weekend. Duh, what was I thinking.

If anyone wants to have a nice day, stop out Sat/Sun and check it out.
Ohio Vintage Truck Jamboree - Home

It is free to all, we only ask for a donation to the Ashland county food bank(canned goods or money) at registration table. NO trohies, NO judging. Just a good time to hang out and talk trucks.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter