Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Senior User

ryansmith159 is starting off with a positive reputation.
http://s89.photobucket.com/user/Ryansmith8615/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Here is the link
Old 05-05-2014, 09:12 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan,

I was hoping to post the pics inside the body of the thread like some of the other entries.
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 05-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Elder User

RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Randy, I know it might be a little more work, but if you click on Ryan's first link and click on any of his pictures you should be able to post up his pictures like you would with any photobucket pictures.

See. I can post the rest if you want.

BTW, Randy, WOW your truck looks great! g I really like everything you've done to it, really like the rims and tires. The whole thing really looks awesome. But I saw the post that you're trying to sell it. Why? I know you want a crew cab, maybe you could find a way to keep it along with getting a new truck, haha. I'm sure I didn't help your decision to sell it, lol.

I'd take it off your hands if you want. But I definitely couldn't afford it. What are you looking for in your next truck?
Jon: 2002 F250 4x4 CCSB XLT 7.3L Powerstroke White, Tan Cloth 270,000+ 4in Magnaflow straight pipe, TS-6position chip, 6637, HPX, Glowshift Gauges: EGT, Boost, Trans Temp, 2-3" Lift, 285/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's, stock rims, Westin bull bar, 05+ Grille w/billet insert, Prestige pocket flares, chrome door handles and rockers, Recon smoked & LED cab, 3rd brake, and interior dome lights, Pioneer FH-X700BT, Kicker speakers, 2 8" subs, WeatherTech floor mats.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:31 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for the compliments on the truck!! I love this truck - ridiculously dependable!! I would like to keep it but not much sense in doing so - I don't need two gas guzzlers!!

As far as posting the pics from photobucket - I feel the person submitting the photos should do that legwork. Yes, I could go through and select the photo and add it using the add photo button. But it's already enough work just to copy and paste what's in the body. So that may be a new rule that person submitting will be responsible for posting the pics in the body. They don't "need" to - anyone submitting is welcome to post just the link to a photo album but I don't think it should lie on me to then go find those photos and add them into the body. After this poll, if photos are added to the submission thread as a link - that's how they will be in the voting poll.

ryansmith and bigwin both just posted a link but I will add them as photos for this poll.
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 05-05-2014, 11:31 PM