I'm antsy to spring for a 2015 F250 but concerned that I might be asking too much for a good discount from MSRP this early and I need substantial or it's no deal. This will be a factory order, I know exactly what I want (and what I don't want) and I will deal over the phone & email rather than waddle onto a lot. Would love to have it before summer - but possibly I should wait until later in the season - or is it worth giving a whirl now?
Couldn't get a single dealer to budge beyond a $500 rebate so I located a 2014 model that had options close to what I was looking for - I feel I got a decent deal - MSRP was $39,600 - I got it for (almost) 20% off - $31,878 + T&L.
They lied to me about the financing though. I negotiated over the phone - the dealer led me to believe I could get 1.99% financing! but when I got there, i was going to have to give up $1,000 rebate for that interest rate or it would be 3.94%. I almost walked out but I took the 3.94% - the next week I went straight to a credit union & refinanced for 1.59%. So all's well that ended well. Am really happy with my pickup - F250 Super-cab XL 96" bed, off road 4x4 package & a few more options.