Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Elder User

Jesser02EX has a good reputation on FTE.Jesser02EX has a good reputation on FTE.Jesser02EX has a good reputation on FTE.
Anyone in Tulsa completed the "Hutch" mod?

I've been working under the hood and I'm now ready to move to the back of the truck. Has anyone in the Tulsa area completed the "Hutch" mod and would be willing to help me knock it out?

Taking some suggestions, I'll buy the kit, but the small "lesson's learned" are what hang me up every time.

If you are in the area and willing to lend a hand, let me know.

Thanks,
2002 Excursion Limited 4x4 w/ 7.3L; 3" lift, '04 18" Factory Rims; Ranch Hand front bumper, custom roof basket; Ford AIS; 4" Diamond Eye turbo back; bellowed; 38R; dual Autometer EGT; AIH delete; EBPV Delete; FRx, CAT ELC; Coolant Filter
Oklahoma Chapter FTE
Old 04-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
That's one I don't know. What is a "Hutch Mod"?

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 04-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Elder User

Jesser02EX has a good reputation on FTE.Jesser02EX has a good reputation on FTE.Jesser02EX has a good reputation on FTE.
It's a modification to the 7.3l fuel take that assists flow as well as adds an additional water/fuel separator. It works inconjuntion with the FRx or regulated return to help the motor with steady clean diesel.
2002 Excursion Limited 4x4 w/ 7.3L; 3" lift, '04 18" Factory Rims; Ranch Hand front bumper, custom roof basket; Ford AIS; 4" Diamond Eye turbo back; bellowed; 38R; dual Autometer EGT; AIH delete; EBPV Delete; FRx, CAT ELC; Coolant Filter
Oklahoma Chapter FTE
Old 04-14-2014, 03:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter