Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Transit Connect
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Transit Connect 2010+ Ford Transit Connect

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2014, 07:36 AM
Senior User

winginit is starting off with a positive reputation.
I bought a transit connect

its a 13 xlt only 50 miles but i love this little thing, it is just for personal use, my dog ,mountain bike and what ever esle i stuff in it.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Senior User

where to buy that divider for the trasnsit

HI. not sure what is called. i just bought a TC and want to buy a metal divider,where is the best pace to buy and what is it called ? thanks
Old 04-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Elder User

pbeering is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.pbeering is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It is called a bulkhead or partition. There are a number of different types. Look at Adrian Steel and Ranger. There should be several up fitters in your area. Ask your dealer. They may be able to work it into your deal.

I have the Adrian Steel full mesh type and have a number of useful things hanging on it.
'12 Transit Connect Java Van
I don't get muddy, don't get dusty, don't pull trailers, but do play in the snow and ice.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeering View Post
It is called a bulkhead or partition. There are a number of different types. Look at Adrian Steel and Ranger. There should be several up fitters in your area. Ask your dealer. They may be able to work it into your deal.

I have the Adrian Steel full mesh type and have a number of useful things hanging on it.
Thank`s yes, i am hooked up with the Adrian steel guy`s.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:54 PM