Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Elder User

USCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud of
Photoshop fun...

Ok, so here it goes... I like to dabble in photoshop, call it a pastime or hobby

I figured I would start this thread to share the fun images that I play with from time to time. Additionally, I am not opposed to doing photoshop upgrades on your excursion, if you would like to see what your Ex could look like with a new mod.

Please enjoy the images! Let me know if you have any fun requests, and yes with photoshop, you Ex can really drive on the moon or anywhere else you can imagine!

Here are the Excursions I have been playing with recently:

Click the image to open in full size.

and my personal favorite, the CAT powered Ex!

David M. - 4” BDS lift & dual steering stabilizers - 35” tires on 18” wheels - HNCUSA.Com "MKS" bumper w/ 12k Winch - Mag-Hytec diff covers & trans pan - aFe CAI & Blade Runner intake horn - MBRP 4” exhaust - Bulletproof Diesel EGR & oil cooler by pass w/ HD cooler & cold weather package - River City Diesel coolant filtration kit - Mishimoto turbo pipes - Driven Diesel regulated fuel return - ARP head studs - Atlas 40 FICM Program - SCT 7015 X4 Power Flash Programmer -
Old 04-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Senior User

00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.
Can you do the 2015 F-650 excursion. Single Rear Wheel with Big tires !!!

2000 Ex 7.3 4wd, 05 front coil axle.

2001 Ex v10 2wd, Stock

1994 F-350 7.3 IDI CCLB (Cummins swap in progress)
Old 04-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Elder User

USCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00X7.3PSD View Post
Can you do the 2015 F-650 excursion. Single Rear Wheel with Big tires !!!
This one was fairly hard to do, there are just not enough good photos of the 2015 model yet... So in the mean time, here is a quick and very dirty idea of what one could look like. Please note, this is not my best work

David M. - 4” BDS lift & dual steering stabilizers - 35” tires on 18” wheels - HNCUSA.Com "MKS" bumper w/ 12k Winch - Mag-Hytec diff covers & trans pan - aFe CAI & Blade Runner intake horn - MBRP 4” exhaust - Bulletproof Diesel EGR & oil cooler by pass w/ HD cooler & cold weather package - River City Diesel coolant filtration kit - Mishimoto turbo pipes - Driven Diesel regulated fuel return - ARP head studs - Atlas 40 FICM Program - SCT 7015 X4 Power Flash Programmer -
Old 04-05-2014, 01:02 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
5 Star baby, 5 star!!

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 04-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Senior User

00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.00X7.3PSD has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCG_PA View Post
This one was fairly hard to do, there are just not enough good photos of the 2015 model yet... So in the mean time, here is a quick and very dirty idea of what one could look like. Please note, this is not my best work

I wish things are like this in real life. Ask for it and an hour later have it.

Love the F650 Ex. In the mean time, I'll keep on dreaming.

2000 Ex 7.3 4wd, 05 front coil axle.

2001 Ex v10 2wd, Stock

1994 F-350 7.3 IDI CCLB (Cummins swap in progress)
Old 04-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Elder User

tims01 has a very good reputation on FTE.tims01 has a very good reputation on FTE.tims01 has a very good reputation on FTE.
i have a down payment on the first pic ..
Old 04-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Elder User

1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tims01 View Post
i have a down payment on the first pic ..
Yes, that first pic is beautiful! with proper factory tuning and a decent gas motor that would be perfect! and probably get decent gas mileage compared to the gassers we have now.

Enjoying Silver Lake Sand Dunes!
Old 04-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00X7.3PSD View Post
I wish things are like this in real life. Ask for it and an hour later have it.
I wish it was like that as well, if it were, the CAT version of the Excursion would be mine!

Glad that you enjoyed the post.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Elder User

I decided to add my bumper and a set of rocker pods to the Cat powered Excursion... This is more and more becoming my dream Ex!

Old 04-05-2014, 08:45 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
David, I love this. I have zero photo shop ability. I have tried, it is an art.

Keep them coming. I will gladly provide images for you to impose on any planet you want.
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 04-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post
David, I love this. I have zero photo shop ability. I have tried, it is an art.

Keep them coming. I will gladly provide images for you to impose on any planet you want.
I have fun with it, it allows me to manipulate things into something completely different, and I get a kick out of that.

Here is one of the best photoshops that I have ever done (personal opinion). I combined Lara Croft, from the latest video game, with the Mona Lisa. I think it came out very well, so well, I shared it with the game producers, and they posted it to their official blog.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or requests. They may have to wait for weekends, but I will see what I can do
Old 04-05-2014, 09:30 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCG_PA View Post
I have fun with it, it allows me to manipulate things into something completely different, and I get a kick out of that.

Here is one of the best photoshops that I have ever done (personal opinion). I combined Lara Croft, from the latest video game, with the Mona Lisa. I think it came out very well, so well, I shared it with the game producers, and they posted it to their official blog.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or requests. They may have to wait for weekends, but I will see what I can do
If she is going to be a Mona Lisa she needs Faraway Eyes.

HAHA

Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 04-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Posting Newb

Az_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to beholdAz_Ray is a splendid one to behold
I'll be the first to ask you to photoshop my X

Could you put some hummer wheels and 40's and bushwacker cutouts on it. Please.

2000 X 7.3 PSD Limited 7" icon lift
Goodyear Wrangler M/T military oz 37x12.5x16.5
Trailer build:http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...ler-build.html
"Adventure is....the responsible pursuit of trouble"-Clay Croft
Old 04-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Elder User

Here was a little fun project that I have spent the last hour or so playing with...

Ford Excursion, takes you where only dreams were possible.

In all honesty, The idea was better then the end product...
Old 04-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az_Ray View Post
I'll be the first to ask you to photoshop my X

Could you put some hummer wheels and 40's and bushwacker cutouts on it. Please.
AZ Ray, I will see what I can do with your Ex. What style Hummer Wheels, 8, 16 or 24 bolt pattern?
Old 04-05-2014, 11:17 PM