6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Which DC Power Alternator??

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 06:29 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by FICMrepair.com
Didn't internalize that you had the SPX-I.

Your order didn't come from us initially (I won't harass you too much for that...<grin>), but let us know if we can ship you out the replacement from our stock!

Ed
Truthfully when I started with this a year ago, I didn't realize you sold anything but FICM replacement and repairs. I'm an equal opportunity buyer lol, someday I'm sure I'll buy a FICM from ya!

Old 10-17-2014, 08:30 PM
FICMrepair.com
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LivingLarge
Truthfully when I started with this a year ago, I didn't realize you sold anything but FICM replacement and repairs. I'm an equal opportunity buyer lol, someday I'm sure I'll buy a FICM from ya!
I hope you don't ever need to, but if you do, we'll be happy to take care of you!

We actually carry all OEM parts and nearly all aftermarket parts, just for less money than available elsewhere!

Old 10-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Money-Pit
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope you don't ever need to, but if you do, we'll be happy to take care of you!

We actually carry all OEM parts and nearly all aftermarket parts, just for less money than available elsewhere!
How's the new website coming along?

Old 10-17-2014, 09:10 PM
FICMrepair.com
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Money-Pit
How's the new website coming along?
Oh wow...talk about kicking a guy in the gut!

Seriously, though, with our new provider, we are close. We are busily populating products for the launch now. Man oh man, is the new site FAST!

Could be worse, but I can't wait to announce the winner of our pics contest! Any late entrants are welcome to email pics of their sweet looking trucks to truckpics@ficmrepair.com.

Old 10-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Bullitt390
Certified Thread Hijacker

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts
58mm pulley for cheap

Http://r.ebay.com/x4l6N9

Josh

Old 10-20-2014, 01:27 PM
Toreador_Diesel
Retired Mod
Received 275 Likes on 138 Posts
I've dropped a note to him asking him for his user name and will advise you via PM when I hear back.

Thanks!
I still haven't heard back from you on this...

Did Dave of DC Power get his account fixed?

Old 10-20-2014, 02:02 PM
FICMrepair.com
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Toreador_Diesel
I still haven't heard back from you on this...

Did Dave of DC Power get his account fixed?
He was out of the office until today (so emailed me back just about an hour ago).

He reports that he's left a second message with the admin of the forum and hasn't received a response.

He evidently registered back in the day when DC Power was DBA Daves D.C. Electric and doesn't remember either of his username or password.

He's asked that anyone with questions either call him direct or email him at dave@dcpowerinc.com if there are questions until the form registration is resolved.

Old 10-20-2014, 02:25 PM
Bullitt390

Old 10-20-2014, 03:06 PM
FICMrepair.com
Former Vendor
Now THAT'S funny, Josh.

Truthfully, I hadn't thought of doing that either, but I suppose it isn't actually my problem (necessity being the mother of invention and all...). So...now we know that his user name is DC Power. Sweet!

Toreador_Diesel: Could I trouble you to work your magic?

FWIW, Kyle is no longer with DC Power.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Bullitt390

Now THAT'S funny, Josh.

Truthfully, I hadn't thought of doing that either, but I suppose it isn't actually my problem (necessity being the mother of invention and all...). So...now we know that his user name is DC Power. Sweet!

FWIW, Kyle is no longer with DC Power.
Kyle was a punk.

Josh

Old 10-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Toreador_Diesel
Retired Mod
Received 275 Likes on 138 Posts

It's no trouble at all....

Old 10-20-2014, 05:07 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 57 Likes on 30 Posts
Looking into this now
Dave tells me that he is having trouble with his account here on FTE, so he asked me to post this for him rather than keep folks in the dark needlessly while he gets that corrected:

Hey guy's - as a business owner, I don't always have the time I'd like to have in order to gain intimate knowledge of the individual transactions that occur in my company.

I gained knowledge of the issues discussed in this thread since Ed over at FICMrepair.com privately reached out to me back on the 10th. Of course, I immediately swung into action.

Now I see some wondering about our customer service. I'll be the first to admit that we haven't always had product on the shelf like we'd like to have and of course we have a perfect example here. While it's true that we are working like crazy to better our lead times, that doesn't help a customer with an active issue NOW when I simply don't have a way to get manufacturing done any sooner.

Several months ago, Ed worked with us to become a stocking distributor of our products as another way of minimizing these lead time issues. We just recently shipped him yet another pallet of our product that, it just so happens, includes a singular blue-anodized 270XP alternator.

I've confirmed that Ed is open and quite willing to ship out that unit to Living Large now rather than have Living Large wait even longer to get going again.

Let there be no doubt - we are committed to our customers.

Thanks so much for all the support over the years. You guys make the difference.

If ever anyone has any issue with us, our products, our positioning in the market, or anything else, you are absolutely free to contact me directly at 951-536-8122.

Dave Baird
President/CEO
DC Power Engineering
So...LivingLarge - if you'd benefit from getting that blue anodized 270XP sooner than later, give us a call at 515-897-4459. We just need your name and address. With that in hand, we can ship you a replacement out at no charge TODAY.

Hope this helps!

Old 10-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Money-Pit
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you click on these links...then do a search for DC Power, you will find customer service/product longevity/ and wait times have been an issue for quite awhile. I just hope Ed at ficmrepair doesn't lose his great reputation as a result of stocking the DC products. (Search ficmrepair...he's had hardly any issues, but when he did, they were corrected promptly, and the customer was very satisfied)

Old 10-20-2014, 06:19 PM
Bullitt390

Originally Posted by Money-Pit
If you click on these links...then do a search for DC Power, you will find customer service/product longevity/ and wait times have been an issue for quite awhile. I just hope Ed at ficmrepair doesn't lose his great reputation as a result of stocking the DC products. (Search ficmrepair...he's had hardly any issues, but when he did, they were corrected promptly, and the customer was very satisfied)
I was thinking the same thing, especially when Ed goes live with his new website and is selling more DC Power alternators. Could become a logistical nightmare.

Josh

Old 10-20-2014, 09:12 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
Tim, thank you for posting!
I really appreciate what Ed is offering, i would feel terrible if he lost a sale because of my issue. So at this time Im putting the responsibility back to Dave at DC Power and will wait the extra 2 weeks or so for my replacement. Dave has my number and email I will wait for his call when he needs my shipping information.
Ed I wish you success with your new site, I'm sure with this kind of customer service you will be successful with anything you sell.
Michael

Quick Reply: Which DC Power Alternator??