Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Elder User

Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.
Its tornado season in OKLAHOMA BS thread

We were spared any bad weather yesterday but we all know the next 2 months could be brutal. I just hope no schools get hit again.

2003 6.0 dully CC LB
2000 7.3 Excursion Limited
Both running on high cholesterol WVO fuel
Old 04-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Junior User

OkieLEO is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay H View Post
We were spared any bad weather yesterday but we all know the next 2 months could be brutal. I just hope no schools get hit again.
You arent kidding... It wasnt a pretty sight, and I wouldnt ever wish it on my worst enemy.
2000 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4. Green and Tan two tone. TS 6 postion, S&B Intake, Diamond Eye 4" exhaust, F350 rear sway bar and '04 18" F250 wheels wrapped with Cooper AT3 tires. Working on getting some gauges now just gotta convince the wife.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:49 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
Yep, on both counts.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
That was an exciting afternoon. My youngest son and I were in the driveway watching the storm front arrive and then blast through. Some eerie clouds were swirling overhead but they never laid down sideways. Then the wind front hit. Wow. A neighbor lost a small tree as it was downed and just about knocked their fence down. Another neighbor had a roof vent pipe get blown over. And my next door neighbor lost a big limb out of his tree into my yard and land on my poor little bushes.

Luckily no hail this time. Everyone else fair ok on this front?

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 04-13-2014, 09:13 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
We weren't home at the time, but the neighbor across the street shot some video of hail at our place. Little stuff so no damage, and no wind damage either.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:23 PM
Elder User

Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.
Not even a drop of rain in Tuttle. I saw it to the east of us though.

2003 6.0 dully CC LB
Old 04-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Round 1 of todays storms and we came thru with no issues. It was a good soak for my poor dry yard. Hope everyone is doing well.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 04-27-2014, 03:28 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Nice booms, quite a bit of water, and no damage. That's my kind of storm.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Elder User

We only got a 1/4" of rain but better than none.

2003 6.0 dully CC LB
Old 04-28-2014, 01:04 PM