Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Internet Brands

IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Introducing the new FTE

Welcome to the new FTE! As you may have noticed, we’ve made some changes across the site. The biggest change is on the homepage, which we’ve completely redesigned from top to bottom. It now features a cleaner, more modern layout while still retaining everything you love: Truck of the Week, insightful articles covering the latest on Ford Trucks, and lots more!

Click the image to open in full size.

Check it out for yourself by going to the Ford-Trucks.com homepage or by clicking the Home icon in the forum nav bar.

And speaking of the forum header, it has also undergone a change to match the new blog. As you can see above, we’ve updated the logo and cleaned up the navigation menu, while still keeping the header as minimal as possible.

Not seeing any of the new designs? Try clearing your browser’s cache by pressing CTRl + F5. If that doesn’t work, we recommend logging out of your FTE account, clearing your cookies, and then logging back in.

We’d love to hear what you think of the new and improved FTE! Please let us know if you run into any issues and we’ll be happy to help fix them.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Freshman User

Baldy66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Can't find models page
Old 04-01-2014, 03:32 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Like the looks of it so far
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:39 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
Archion.Uberpimp PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
Looks good so far...
JOIN THE WEST VIRGINIA CHAPTER CLICK HERE
#22needsaface
Old 04-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
It seems like the top of the page is way too big. When I first boot up a page, all I see is the FTE logo, an advertisement, and header... I have to scroll down to even see any kind of posts.

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 04-01-2014, 03:53 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Clean and concise graphics, thanks.

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 04-01-2014, 03:55 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
Archion.Uberpimp PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
Clint you might need to clear your temp files after the theme change, that and make sure you are still logged ini.
JOIN THE WEST VIRGINIA CHAPTER CLICK HERE
#22needsaface
Old 04-01-2014, 04:06 PM
New User

96fordsix is starting off with a positive reputation.
Love the new look. Linux user and new pages loaded well
Keep up the good work
Old 04-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archion View Post
Clint you might need to clear your temp files after the theme change, that and make sure you are still logged ini.
No, I did that, had to re-log in. Still the same. Not a fan. The older version was cleaner looking. The top graphic is just gigantic to me

-The Great
Old 04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT

Let me show you what I mean. This is both the old and new page side by side. Look how much farther down the new page starts...

-The Great
Old 04-01-2014, 04:29 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
I rather like it, thank you all for your work!

But, the TSBs don't seem to work yet - none of the dropdowns are pre-populated so can't selct a model year....

AllData - Technical Service Bulletins
Old 04-01-2014, 04:34 PM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Yet another reason to become a supporter...

My membership is up.
I'm not looking forward to seeing all that.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 04-01-2014, 04:38 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT View Post

Let me show you what I mean. This is both the old and new page side by side. Look how much farther down the new page starts...

-The Great
That's not really a valid comparison there... you're comparing the front page of a forum (with the list of threads) with the first page of a thread - two entirely different types of pages.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:52 PM

Renee, another thing I noticed - when viewing the list of forums and I go double-click the blue box with the check mark in it, that check mark doesn't instantly disappear anymore; however, after refreshing the page, the checkmark is then gone (as it should be).
Old 04-01-2014, 04:56 PM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Okay, So I visited the new homepage.
The graphics are simpler and the 650-750 series look like throwbacks to the '70's

Here in the forums I have a bunch of whitespace where the header ads are on Clint's screenshots.
So, I assume I would be seeing them if I wasn't blocking them.

The transition was smooth and everything seems to work.
Thank you Renee.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 04-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements