Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2014, 01:27 AM
MMNC (SS)

Tylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputation
not a fan. I too hope this is a bad April Fools joke

color scheme is wacky
Old 04-02-2014, 02:05 AM
Post Fiend

greystreak92 has a great reputation on FTE.greystreak92 has a great reputation on FTE.greystreak92 has a great reputation on FTE.greystreak92 has a great reputation on FTE.greystreak92 has a great reputation on FTE.
If I have a problem at all it's the fact that the header looks like something I might do trying my hand at Code-writing. I rather liked the photo-quality imagery and text in the header. And these days its not like any web-capable device can't handle the complexity of the graphics. I don't NEED all of that stuff, but the header looks unfinished. ...just had the thought that maybe I'm not seeing everything due to ad-blocking so I turned it off for a minute... nope... its still dull.

Big Bronco FAQ's

Old 04-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Elder User

joegeds is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The "manage Attachments" button is gone. It used to be below the meesage box, and would let me add an attachment right from my computer. Then, at the bottom of the page, in the "posting Rules" box, it says "You may not post attachments". Am I doing something wrong?
Old 04-02-2014, 06:49 AM
I'm a cautionary tale

Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.
Adblock - I guess that's one way to avoid paying for all this support we get at the click of a mouse. As a supporter, the ads don't even try to load, and I have a whole bunch of nice features to go with it. I sleep very well at night, knowing I'm supporting something that has helped me save thousands of dollars in wasted parts/labor/time, and likely my truck - I doubt I would have hung on this long without the information and words of encouragement here.

Nice logo, very clever and tasteful. I can't see the logo on my screen this morning (box with X), but it shows up in all the screen shots people are posting.

Please never take away "Edit". I've caught so many "oopses" in my posts, but Edit always saves the day.

I do like the drop-down list beside my user name - nice touch.

1024 X 768 images allow us to see great detail when needed. The large images are sometimes for vanity, but they are frequently needed when posting a question on a truck. A member built and mounted his fuel filter bracket, based on a large picture I posted. Without the detail in the image, he would likely have needed to ask questions on the design.

I still want to delete antiquated attachments, but there is a time limit that is long-expired.

So... the heart icon wasn't good enough for reps?
Old 04-02-2014, 06:49 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
joegeds, Are you a supporter?
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 04-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by joegeds View Post
The "manage Attachments" button is gone. It used to be below the meesage box, and would let me add an attachment right from my computer. Then, at the bottom of the page, in the "posting Rules" box, it says "You may not post attachments". Am I doing something wrong?
You have to be an FTE Supporter in order to post attachments. That said, if you were able to post attachments before and weren't a Supporter, there may have been a glitch in the system that allowed you to do so. Here's a breakdown of the levels of membership and what each includes:
Attached Images

2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:57 AM
Fortune Favors The Brave

kw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugly View Post

Please never take away "Edit". I've caught so many "oopses" in my posts, but Edit always saves the day.

Yes. Edit is important.
Book Of kw5413 Chapter 2014 verse 02:28

"--You went out there to talk. Why did you kill that man?" -- "Conversation just kinda dried up." - John Henry Thomas
Old 04-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Elder User

joegeds is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstroke72 View Post
You have to be an FTE Supporter in order to post attachments. That said, if you were able to post attachments before and weren't a Supporter, there may have been a glitch in the system that allowed you to do so.
Well, I'm a premium member now!! Just signed up for 3 years! There must have been a glitch because I was awlays able to post attachments.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:59 AM
Post Fiend

Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
I don't like change.

Curious though why the change?
My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/VPT/244788508917829
Old 04-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by joegeds View Post
Well, I'm a premium member now!! Just signed up for 3 years! There must have been a glitch because I was awlays able to post attachments.
Probably was some type of glitch....happens sometimes.

Anyway, thanks for joining up as a Supporter!

You should receive an email with a form to fill out for your t-shirt, etc. Your banner is already in place but if you have any issues with the t-shirt, just let me know and we'll get it sorted out for you.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm a cautionary tale

Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.Tugly has a spectacular reputation.
Chicklets-a-comin' joegeds!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 AM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
Archion.Uberpimp PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
For a change I actually don't mind landing on the front page, it's no where near as cluttered as it used to be. It's a good change and a long time coming. From a design standpoint it's cleaner and easier on the eyes.
#22needsaface - Help serve those who served you.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:56 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
Archion.Uberpimp PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
OK, you're changing colors on me again.... Stop messing with the style sheets...
#22needsaface - Help serve those who served you.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:32 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Renee View Post
I will let the tech team know so it can be fixed. Also, when I look at the recalls it seems to be populated for me. Can you check again?

Thanks!
I still can't get the TSBs to work in Firefox (on my Linux boxes) but all seems fine with Google Chrome.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:36 PM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
I'm running the latest version of Firefox under W7 and the TSB's come up for me.
They then bring me to a sign up page for All-Data.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 04-02-2014, 03:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements