Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2014, 02:18 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Talking Wyoming's Official April BS Thread!

Good Morning Wyoming, and all who visit! Welcome to the 1st day of April! The wife and I won the lottery, and we will be happy to share it with all our FTE friends!

Yeah right! April Fools!
'53 F-100 50th Anniversary, reborn by Count's Kustoms
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 04-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Wyoming, happy April! Lanny, I'll be waiting for my check......LOL
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Good morning Wyoming, happy April! Lanny, I'll be waiting for my check......LOL
You and me both!! LOL!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 04-01-2014, 12:00 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
So zero of zero is zero..... morning Lanny.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 04-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
So zero of zero is zero..... morning Lanny.
Howdy Neil! Yeah, not getting rich any time soon here.. LOL!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 04-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbeans View Post
Good Morning Wyoming, and all who visit! Welcome to the 1st day of April! The wife and I won the lottery, and we will be happy to share it with all our FTE friends!

Yeah right! April Fools!

Good evening Wyoming!

I'll take cash Lanny, Thank you.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Wyoming, welcome to Humpeth Day! I see FTE did some redecorating.....
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 04-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Good Morning Wyoming, Rick, Pat, and all!! Happy Wednesday! Most of the white crap is gone, sunny but windy.
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 04-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Good morning Wyoming, welcome to Humpeth Day! I see FTE did some redecorating.....
Looks like a different shade of blue, maybe I'll clean my reading glasses.
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 04-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Morning Lanny! I think they re-arranged the furniture, so be careful....LOL

Old 04-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

They left my beer fridge alone, so that's not bad. lol!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 04-02-2014, 10:29 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Now that's a miracle, especially with this group of mods/ admins!!LOL

Old 04-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

How did your contractor meeting go?
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 04-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Damn guy didn't show up! So, I just spent the afternoon working on the 67. He came by yesterday. I really didn't need to be there, it was just a good excuse to get off early when it was so nice out!!LOL

Old 04-02-2014, 01:56 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbeans View Post
They left my beer fridge alone, so that's not bad. lol!
Beer fridge????? where?????

Afternoon Lanny and I hope that you are having a good day
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 04-02-2014, 01:56 PM