Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2014, 01:41 AM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
or maybe i should have left full ones for him lol...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 04-01-2014, 01:45 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
we wondered what took you so long chris...we left you a trail of beers to follow...
Ya I know. Can't put the stuff away like I used to. Maybe next time a few less to mark the trail. No cancel that. I'll save what I don't drink for the trip home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT View Post
Maybe he doesn't like American Beer

-THe Great
I actually prefer American beer to some of the Canadian ones.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 04-01-2014, 01:48 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Oh ya? what kinds do you like?

-THe Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 04-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
the ones that are wet lol
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 04-01-2014, 01:51 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Miller is one I like that comes to mind. I mostly drink imported stuff. I made a small batch of my own and it turned out well. I may make a larger batch shortly.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 04-01-2014, 01:51 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
the ones that are wet lol
that works.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-01-2014, 02:01 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
My favorite is Guiness

-THe Great
Old 04-01-2014, 02:04 AM
BC Chapter LDR

I tried that once just because of the little ball thing they put in the bottle. I thought it was kind of like flat beer.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-01-2014, 02:06 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
I wouldn't suggest Guiness without it being on draft. I love the stuff, but wouldn't drink bottled or canned. Find somewhere that pours it in 2 pours and lets it settle for a few mins.

-The Great
Old 04-01-2014, 02:09 AM
BC Chapter LDR

I can't remember the last time I was in a pub. We have exactly one here. I don't imagine they would have it on tap. They would have something Canadian for that.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-01-2014, 02:10 AM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
night y'all!!!

Big BSer #16
Old 04-01-2014, 02:11 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Night Steve. Sleep well.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
THere's Steve! I was wondering where he went

-The Great
Old 04-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Night Steve!!!

-The Great
Old 04-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Hey Chris, did I tell you i got a tuner?

-The Great
Old 04-01-2014, 02:32 AM