Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2014, 01:40 AM
Elder User

Cubawashere has a good reputation on FTE.Cubawashere has a good reputation on FTE.
Cuba Rodriguez
Any Meets in PA?

Now that it's getter warmer, I was wondering if there are annual meets FTE members do. I live in SE PA area and am on the shared map link. I am so enthused about meeting some of the guys and gals I've gotten to throw around ideas and repair advice with. Many I know are nowhere near the east coast, period though, which stinks.

If nothing is already set by the chapter, what would everyone think about a meet? BBQ, trucks, mods....not necessarily beer because I know it can be frowned upon
Old 03-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Senior User

king-david has a very good reputation on FTE.king-david has a very good reputation on FTE.king-david has a very good reputation on FTE.
I think I'm going to head to the one in Jersey.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Elder User

Cubawashere has a good reputation on FTE.Cubawashere has a good reputation on FTE.
Cuba Rodriguez
The one in Jersey is over by the coast, right? Is there a link to the location or thread describing the event? I was also reading somewhere that we have to show FTE stickers or something to that effect.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
We do GTG events randomly thru the year and we'll probably be doing something at Truck Nationals in Carlisle in August again. Scott and I have both had our hands full with life and haven't planned anything yet but we will.
'98 F150 4x4 "Brahma Bull Edition" 5.4L, Auto, 6" lift w/glide-ride, custom stereo, more - '96 F350 XLT CCLB 4x4 "The tOwBS", 7.3L PSD, Riffraff 6637, 3" dp to 4" exh., and evil intentions - '98 Expy EB

R.I.P "SteveBricks", a friend and a brother, you'll be missed.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:58 AM
Posting Guru

svolpone has a good reputation on FTE.svolpone has a good reputation on FTE.svolpone has a good reputation on FTE.
Where do you live in SE PA? I'm near West Chester.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Elder User

Cuba Rodriguez
I'm in other side of Philly....Far NE...that's not too great a distance from you
Old 04-17-2014, 12:33 PM
Posting Guru

svolpone has a good reputation on FTE.svolpone has a good reputation on FTE.svolpone has a good reputation on FTE.
nope, not too bad. if you hear of any meets let me know. i'll try to get to one. it would be my first.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Elder User

Cuba Rodriguez
yeah, me too.... but I've dealt with a lot of long term members here and can't wait to meet a few -most are miiiles away.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:23 PM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
I'm clear on the opposite end of the state so I know a thing or two about miles...lol.

Getting to know my way around the east though pretty well, been out there a lot to hang with the guys off of here.
'98 F150 4x4 "Brahma Bull Edition" 5.4L, Auto, 6" lift w/glide-ride, custom stereo, more - '96 F350 XLT CCLB 4x4 "The tOwBS", 7.3L PSD, Riffraff 6637, 3" dp to 4" exh., and evil intentions - '98 Expy EB

R.I.P "SteveBricks", a friend and a brother, you'll be missed.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:45 AM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
Cuba, like Bill said, we have our hands full with life right now. Members are encouraged to put together GTG's as well.

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 315/17 tires, K&N CAI!

SteveBricks - Damn good man, friend, brother, taken too damn soon.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Elder User

Cuba Rodriguez
Yes, I get that, and thank you for your response at least... thread was just posted on so it continued is all. All of a sudden I've had a handful of my own issues too, must be contagious! lol Just kidding. I'm just keeping eyes on the threads anyway, and hopefully when my life gets back on track a bit, I'll be able to set something up on my own.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Freshman User

davidwjacob is starting off with a positive reputation.
David Jacob davidwjacob@gmail.com watchthetramcar
Cuba,

Im new to the ford truck world, just got my first diesel , its a 1991 f350 dually with 7.3 IDI. im also looking to maybe run some WVO also. im in bensalem right around the corner from you. what kind of truck you have?

Dave
Old 05-30-2014, 02:42 PM
Senior User

king-david has a very good reputation on FTE.king-david has a very good reputation on FTE.king-david has a very good reputation on FTE.
I missed the NJ meet, ended up going out of town. I'm in for a meet soon...
Old 05-30-2014, 02:42 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter