Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2014, 08:07 PM
Freshman User

WalterRoad is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for a good mechanic- South Western CT, will travel (Carb'd 86, vacuum, etc)

Does anyone know of a good place to go for carb/vacuum issues in the southwestern CT area, or an hour or two or so distance away? Anybody know of someone who's familiar with the older factory setups, I'm as good as any to swap parts, I'm hoping to find someone who's good with these older vacuum and carb'd setups for some fine tuning. The van is my everyday/everything truck. Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Postmaster

jthorngate3 is a splendid one to beholdjthorngate3 is a splendid one to beholdjthorngate3 is a splendid one to beholdjthorngate3 is a splendid one to beholdjthorngate3 is a splendid one to beholdjthorngate3 is a splendid one to beholdjthorngate3 is a splendid one to behold
42209261 Fordx4bronc3545
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterRoad View Post
Does anyone know of a good place to go for carb/vacuum issues in the southwestern CT area, or an hour or two or so distance away? Anybody know of someone who's familiar with the older factory setups, I'm as good as any to swap parts, I'm hoping to find someone who's good with these older vacuum and carb'd setups for some fine tuning. The van is my everyday/everything truck. Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks!
Took my quite a while to come across this, sorry. Didn't want you to think you were being ignored. Unfortunately I don't know anybody around that is great with the older stuff. Hope you were able to find what you were looking for.
Gone but not forgotten: 86 F150 4x4 I6(Clyde)
Old 08-01-2014, 04:50 PM