Category: Accessories Price: $1 Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing Location (State): MI Item Condition: Used Part fits:: 1948-1960
1) 1948-50 grill great shape $120.00 no rust
2) 48-52 F1 backing plates for the frount $40 each
3) two frount drums good shape $35.00 each
4) 2 frount 5 lug hubs $25.00 each
5) 3 speed trans $100.00
6) have four 226 waterpumps $45.00 each
7) 4 15" rims $110.00 for all four
8)lower front grill pan $30.00 good shape
9) 3 226 carbs $45.00 each
OBO on all the parts listed and + shipping also have many more parts sorry no running boards or fenders many 226 parts feel free to ask
Also have a parts 226 flathead and running 226 flathead
Would you happen to have a passenger side window regulator? Mine had been over cranked and the linkage arms were twisted pretty bad. I thought I had them straightened out pretty good but after install they drag and catch on the door mechanism.
Is the 3 speed still available? I have a 48 F1, with a flathead v8. What was the transmission mounted to? I ask as I'm not sure if there is a mounting difference between a flathead 6 and 8. I do understand there is a difference in the driveshaft.