Category: Accessories Price: $1 Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing Location (State): MI Item Condition: Used Part fits:: 1948-1960
1) 1948-50 grill great shape $120.00 no rust
2) 48-52 F1 backing plates for the frount $40 each
3) two frount drums good shape $35.00 each
4) 2 frount 5 lug hubs $25.00 each
5) 3 speed trans $100.00
6) have four 226 waterpumps $45.00 each
7) 4 15" rims $110.00 for all four
8)lower front grill pan $30.00 good shape
9) 3 226 carbs $45.00 each
OBO on all the parts listed and + shipping also have many more parts sorry no running boards or fenders many 226 parts feel free to ask
Also have a parts 226 flathead and running 226 flathead
1) rust bucket 1948 with 226 L Head SOLD =(
2) 1950 rust free barn find F1 226 L Head, My baby
Would you happen to have a passenger side window regulator? Mine had been over cranked and the linkage arms were twisted pretty bad. I thought I had them straightened out pretty good but after install they drag and catch on the door mechanism.
1948 Ford F4 Flat 6- in pieces with hopes of reassembly
1992 F-250 Custom HD 5.8 4x4
1969 Marquis convertible, 429
1952 Farmall Cub
Is the 3 speed still available? I have a 48 F1, with a flathead v8. What was the transmission mounted to? I ask as I'm not sure if there is a mounting difference between a flathead 6 and 8. I do understand there is a difference in the driveshaft.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.