Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Nominations/Volunteers For Indiana Chapter Leader

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 11:00 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Nominations/Volunteers For Indiana Chapter Leader

Joe (KingBigJoe) has resigned as Indiana Chapter Leader, so I'm posting this thread on his behalf to begin the search to fill the vacancy.

Before posting in this thread please read the following links, they will probably have the answer to any questions you might have about the procedure:

Link to Chapter Guidelines

Link to Chapter Leader Guidelines

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in this thread or send a pm to one of the Chapters Moderators, George (glruff) or myself (SteveBricks).

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be an Indiana Chapter member and an Indiana resident to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Indiana Chapter resident members and site staff.

5) Since this is an "official chapter business" type thread, let's please keep it on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed

Old 04-18-2014, 07:11 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Really...no takers?...

I rarely get on this site much these days for personal reasons...but I can say that as the Chapter Leader prior to KingBigJoe...it can be a very rewarding and fun role.

Hopefully an active Ford person will step up as we used to have lots of activity passing through this place...kind of lonely in here now...and sad actually...

Steve...you up for some gumbo one of these days?...looks like you are an admin now...congrats!

Joe.

Old 05-03-2014, 04:01 PM
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Posting Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you guys ever get a volunteer?

-The Great

Old 05-07-2014, 12:04 AM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 928 Likes on 676 Posts
Wish I lived closer, sounds like a great job!

Old 09-17-2014, 09:25 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
Hellooooo..Anyone? Anyone?

Old 09-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Stevaroo01
Elder User
Ok, I'm relatively new to FTE, so I don't know if that would disqualify me from "running" for the position. If it doesn't, I'm willing to be the new Indiana chapter leader. While I am relatively new to this forum, I am not new to my love of Ford trucks nor to automotive forums (not other Ford truck forums, but for other vehicles I have owned). When I joined the FTE I was very disappointed to see that the Indiana chapter was not getting much love or attention and I'd love to be a part of changing that.

About me:
My name is Stephen, and I live just west of Indianapolis, IN. I am a Music Minister and Business Administrator at my church in Avon. I am also a substitute bus driver for the Avon and Brownsburg school districts. In my spare time I enjoy traveling, working on my trucks, fishing and hunting, and music.

If my help/services are needed or desired, let me know and I will be happy to jump in!

Old 09-23-2014, 08:27 PM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 928 Likes on 676 Posts
You sound perfect for the job Stephen, hope you get it!

Old 09-24-2014, 08:35 AM
Stevaroo01
Elder User
Originally Posted by wpnaes
You sound perfect for the job Stephen, hope you get it!
Thank You for your vote of confidence! I appreciate that. I am happy to help out if needed!

Old 09-25-2014, 12:17 AM
Splash67
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stevaroo01
Ok, I'm relatively new to FTE, so I don't know if that would disqualify me from "running" for the position. If it doesn't, I'm willing to be the new Indiana chapter leader. While I am relatively new to this forum, I am not new to my love of Ford trucks nor to automotive forums (not other Ford truck forums, but for other vehicles I have owned). When I joined the FTE I was very disappointed to see that the Indiana chapter was not getting much love or attention and I'd love to be a part of changing that.

About me:
My name is Stephen, and I live just west of Indianapolis, IN. I am a Music Minister and Business Administrator at my church in Avon. I am also a substitute bus driver for the Avon and Brownsburg school districts. In my spare time I enjoy traveling, working on my trucks, fishing and hunting, and music.

If my help/services are needed or desired, let me know and I will be happy to jump in!

Anyone willing to jumpstart the Indiana chapter sounds good to me...I'm not sure who took over for Steve Bricks that could help us out.

P.S. I run the AV desk at our church...

Old 09-25-2014, 11:16 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 304 Likes on 279 Posts
Originally Posted by Splash67
I'm not sure who took over for Steve Bricks that could help us out.
Pat, 67nukeford has been given the honor to take over as moderator after Steve's passing. Pat is aware of the recent interest.

Old 09-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Splash67
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tiny1
Pat, 67nukeford has been given the honor to take over as moderator after Steve's passing. Pat is aware of the recent interest.
Thanks for the follow-up Tiny!!

Old 09-25-2014, 02:53 PM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 304 Likes on 279 Posts
No problem