Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Stevaroo01

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2014, 12:00 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Exclamation Nominations/Volunteers For Indiana Chapter Leader

Joe (KingBigJoe) has resigned as Indiana Chapter Leader, so I'm posting this thread on his behalf to begin the search to fill the vacancy.

Before posting in this thread please read the following links, they will probably have the answer to any questions you might have about the procedure:

Link to Chapter Guidelines

Link to Chapter Leader Guidelines

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in this thread or send a pm to one of the Chapters Moderators, George (glruff) or myself (SteveBricks).

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be an Indiana Chapter member and an Indiana resident to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Indiana Chapter resident members and site staff.

5) Since this is an "official chapter business" type thread, let's please keep it on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 04-18-2014, 08:11 AM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
Really...no takers?...

I rarely get on this site much these days for personal reasons...but I can say that as the Chapter Leader prior to KingBigJoe...it can be a very rewarding and fun role.

Hopefully an active Ford person will step up as we used to have lots of activity passing through this place...kind of lonely in here now...and sad actually...

Steve...you up for some gumbo one of these days?...looks like you are an admin now...congrats!

Joe.
Big BS'r #19 and Slackmaster #30
Old 05-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Did you guys ever get a volunteer?

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 05-07-2014, 01:04 AM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Wish I lived closer, sounds like a great job!

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 09-17-2014, 10:25 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Hellooooo..Anyone? Anyone?
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 09-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Indiana Chapter LDR

Stevaroo01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ok, I'm relatively new to FTE, so I don't know if that would disqualify me from "running" for the position. If it doesn't, I'm willing to be the new Indiana chapter leader. While I am relatively new to this forum, I am not new to my love of Ford trucks nor to automotive forums (not other Ford truck forums, but for other vehicles I have owned). When I joined the FTE I was very disappointed to see that the Indiana chapter was not getting much love or attention and I'd love to be a part of changing that.

About me:
My name is Stephen, and I live just west of Indianapolis, IN. I am a Music Minister and Business Administrator at my church in Avon. I am also a substitute bus driver for the Avon and Brownsburg school districts. In my spare time I enjoy traveling, working on my trucks, fishing and hunting, and music.

If my help/services are needed or desired, let me know and I will be happy to jump in!

1992 Ford F150 Custom regular cab, 300 6-cylinder, 5-speed manual, long bed;
1997 Ford Ranger XLT regular cab, 2.3L, 5-speed manual, short bed.

JOIN THE INDIANA CHAPTER HERE!
Old 09-23-2014, 09:27 PM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
You sound perfect for the job Stephen, hope you get it!

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 09-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Indiana Chapter LDR

Stevaroo01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpnaes View Post
You sound perfect for the job Stephen, hope you get it!
Thank You for your vote of confidence! I appreciate that. I am happy to help out if needed!

1992 Ford F150 Custom regular cab, 300 6-cylinder, 5-speed manual, long bed;
1997 Ford Ranger XLT regular cab, 2.3L, 5-speed manual, short bed.

JOIN THE INDIANA CHAPTER HERE!
Old 09-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Posting Guru

Splash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevaroo01 View Post
Ok, I'm relatively new to FTE, so I don't know if that would disqualify me from "running" for the position. If it doesn't, I'm willing to be the new Indiana chapter leader. While I am relatively new to this forum, I am not new to my love of Ford trucks nor to automotive forums (not other Ford truck forums, but for other vehicles I have owned). When I joined the FTE I was very disappointed to see that the Indiana chapter was not getting much love or attention and I'd love to be a part of changing that.

About me:
My name is Stephen, and I live just west of Indianapolis, IN. I am a Music Minister and Business Administrator at my church in Avon. I am also a substitute bus driver for the Avon and Brownsburg school districts. In my spare time I enjoy traveling, working on my trucks, fishing and hunting, and music.

If my help/services are needed or desired, let me know and I will be happy to jump in!

Anyone willing to jumpstart the Indiana chapter sounds good to me...I'm not sure who took over for Steve Bricks that could help us out.

P.S. I run the AV desk at our church...
Patrick '04 4x4 Excursion Ltd 6.0-AKA the "Monster" Sinister EGR Del,Coolant/Oil Filter,Intake Elbow, BPDoilcooler,LivewireTS,Custom Intake,305/70/16E BFG,RAS,Warn Hubs,Ford 6.0 Update Kit...Plans: Hellwig&exhaust, just don't tell my wife......
2004 Hornet BS TT (TT spec sheet says 27' long...tape says 31' long...LOL...8500 lbs. Loaded)http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/z...152311_893.jpg
Old 09-25-2014, 12:16 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash67 View Post
I'm not sure who took over for Steve Bricks that could help us out.
Pat, 67nukeford has been given the honor to take over as moderator after Steve's passing. Pat is aware of the recent interest.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 09-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Posting Guru

Splash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to beholdSplash67 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Pat, 67nukeford has been given the honor to take over as moderator after Steve's passing. Pat is aware of the recent interest.
Thanks for the follow-up Tiny!!
Patrick '04 4x4 Excursion Ltd 6.0-AKA the "Monster" Sinister EGR Del,Coolant/Oil Filter,Intake Elbow, BPDoilcooler,LivewireTS,Custom Intake,305/70/16E BFG,RAS,Warn Hubs,Ford 6.0 Update Kit...Plans: Hellwig&exhaust, just don't tell my wife......
2004 Hornet BS TT (TT spec sheet says 27' long...tape says 31' long...LOL...8500 lbs. Loaded)http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/z...152311_893.jpg
Old 09-25-2014, 03:53 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
No problem
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 09-25-2014, 03:53 PM