Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 03:18 PM
Elder User

Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.
OK the only state without a March/spring is here/end of snow BS thread?

Just wondering...

2003 6.0 dully CC LB
2000 7.3 Excursion Limited
Both running on high cholesterol WVO fuel
Old 03-14-2014, 06:58 AM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
I for one, am done with winter. I've been riding my moto everyday it doesn't snow. It'd be nice to ride it without several layers of clothes to keep me warm.

One of the current projects my boys and I are building are some drift trikes for them. It's basically a big kid/adult version of the plastic bigwheels we had back in the '80s. It uses 20in bmx bike frames and dolly wheels with pvc sleeves to get the back end to drift. It's fun to be working on them when the weekend weather is warm and nice.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-14-2014, 08:20 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
I'm in full agreement - GO AWAY SNOW!!!!

Ron, how 'bout posting some pics of those trikes? I'm curious, but they sound like fun.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Elder User

Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.Clay H has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarxtc View Post
I for one, am done with winter. I've been riding my moto everyday it doesn't snow. It'd be nice to ride it without several layers of clothes to keep me warm.

One of the current projects my boys and I are building are some drift trikes for them. It's basically a big kid/adult version of the plastic bigwheels we had back in the '80s. It uses 20in bmx bike frames and dolly wheels with pvc sleeves to get the back end to drift. It's fun to be working on them when the weekend weather is warm and nice.
That sound very interesting.

Oh and screw the cold and snow!

2003 6.0 dully CC LB
Old 03-14-2014, 04:17 PM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
In the 80s here today.
1995 Ford F150 4x4
Old 03-14-2014, 05:27 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
We are going to get rain tomorrow. Eat your heart out!
Old 03-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Lewis View Post
I'm in full agreement - GO AWAY SNOW!!!!

Ron, how 'bout posting some pics of those trikes? I'm curious, but they sound like fun.
Gary, I hope to. If they work then definitely. I may even be testing them out on some of the access roads on Skiatook Lake. I'll call ya to see if you wanna come watch or participate. I'll be driving pretty close by your house on the way to those roads.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-14-2014, 11:12 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarxtc View Post
Gary, I hope to. If they work then definitely. I may even be testing them out on some of the access roads on Skiatook Lake. I'll call ya to see if you wanna come watch or participate. I'll be driving pretty close by your house on the way to those roads.
Sounds like a plan.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:54 PM
Postmaster

Wow. Somethings goin on in Owasso.

On the nextdoor.com community website someone in my neighborhood posted this:
"Does anyone know what was going on last night about 7:30 at 99th & 107th with 3 Tulsa County Sheriff's that appeared to be searching a truck? Just wondering if we should be concerned. Thanks! "

Now on that note, i noticed that for the last 8 days in a row Tulsa County Sherriff suvs have been camping at the front drive to the Smith Farm home. It's a different vehicle each day, and someone sits in the drivers seat the whole time their suv is there.

Something is brewing. I'd sure like to know what the stakeout is for, if my family or neighborhood might be in danger, etc......

Anyone have a clue?

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-21-2014, 09:15 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Ok, let's make it official - I have no clue. (I know it's been said before.). But I'd sure like to know as well.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:54 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Just read today's forecast - rain and snow tonight & 55% chance.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:09 AM
Postmaster

eh. it's sunny and mostly clear skies right now. i see a 20% chance. For me that means it wont rain here in Owasso.

I get to play plumber and replace our worn master bathroom sink today. A hole wore thru the porcelain and steel. I hate playing plumber, but at least this should be a painless remove and replace job.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-22-2014, 11:44 PM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Evening Oklahoma.
1995 Ford F150 4x4
Old 03-23-2014, 07:30 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermmydog View Post
Evening Oklahoma.
Well, the sun IS on the horizon, but that looks east to me. Must be morning here in Okiehoma.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Elder User

Good afternoon all. A beautiful spring day today!

2003 6.0 dully CC LB
Old 03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter