1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After market fenders

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 09:53 PM
blueblueoval
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After market fenders

Are there any after market fenders for the superduty that would widen the opening, so large tires could sit inside, instead of having to jack up the truck over the tires?

It just seems that wider wheel openings could allow for bigger tires, and have them USE the wheel opening for suspension travel.

Kind of like they do for off road racers in the 1/2 ton arena. A wheel opening thatgoes right up to the door seam.

I guess I could just cut the existing fenders up, but Iwanted a more. . . "Professional look".

Or at least some monster bolt on fender flares that would cover up the saws-all marks on the existing sheetmetal.

I think a large 22.5 inch wheel, with a reasonably tall tire, maybe 38" overall heighth with only a 4" lift would look and ride Great.

If anyone thinks they can fabricate these fenders, we can sign a contract for you to use my idea and I'll won't expect any royalities, just a free set.

Old 07-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Psychostrkr
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After market fenders

Get in touch with Bushwacker.