Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L) Diesel Topics Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Talking Introducing a new forum Moderator

Well, not really. This old curmudgeon has been hanging out with you guys for quite a while.

Just kidding. You guys have a new forum moderator now and I'd like you all to welcome Tom (tjc transport) as your newest forum mod here in the IDI forums. As all of you know, Tom's always been a great asset here and he'll do everything he can to help you all out.

Thanks a million for volunteering for this forum Tom....we're super grateful for all of your hard work.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.

Last edited by powerstroke72; 03-04-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Post Fiend

bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.
Awesome. Thanks for everything you've done and what's to come, Tom!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Postmaster

Chevy_Eater has a good reputation on FTE.Chevy_Eater has a good reputation on FTE.
Congrats Tom! I'm sure you'll do a great job keeping all of us misfits in line!
1992 F350 CC dually 7.3L IDI, E40D Sold!

Quote:
Blaming the Prince of Fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their Prince!
Old 03-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Hobby Truck

waterdog40 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Awesome congrats!!!!! See u been working already ...lol
Old 03-05-2014, 10:01 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
don't believe any of the bullscrapple John is trying to pull over your eyes.
i did not volunteer.
this "honor" is part of my community service punishment i must perform after that little incident last month in club FTE.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Elder User

Gettysburg150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well sometimes mandatory voluntold works out for the best! Thanks for your service and advice
1969 F100 Custom FE360 NP435 Dana 20
2008 Focus DD, 5 speed
Jason
Old 03-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Post Fiend

FORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud of
new? i thought tom was an old fart?
seriously though,i thought he was a mod here? must be devoted sections they have some of ya monitoring i guess.well this is good.probably should have always been assigned this section as your here often anyway Tom.
♠ Log Truck: '93 F-Super Duty (F450) XLT 1st Gen Navistar 444ci IDI Diesel w/ Intercooled 2nd Gen Banks Sidewinder Turbo, E40D, 5:13, Dually, 16' Dump & Auto Crane ♠
♠ Chip Truck: '93 F250HD XLT 4x4 1st Gen Navistar 444ci IDI Diesel w/ Intercooled 2nd Gen Banks Sidewinder Turbo, E40D, 3.55, Dually, 9' Dump, & Plow ♠

Old 03-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Well there goes the neighborhood-
I'll try to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me
Old 03-06-2014, 07:56 AM
Is watching you....

therifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputation
Thanks, John; blind leading the blind....

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:55 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by therifleman556 View Post
Thanks, John; blind leading the blind....

I AM NOT BLIND!!!!

i wear glasses now.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Postmaster

Chevy_Eater has a good reputation on FTE.Chevy_Eater has a good reputation on FTE.
[OT] I just wanted you to know Tom that after staring at your avatar as instructed for several months I can suddenly see the message that you have successfully beat anorexia! Congrats, that deserves a Seal of Approval!

Quote:
Blaming the Prince of Fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their Prince!
Old 03-30-2014, 12:28 PM
i ain't rite

ok.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
ok.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2014, 08:42 AM
i ain't rite

what is that, the cat in the hat of good etiquette?
Old 03-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
what is that, the cat in the hat of good etiquette?

Quote:
Old 03-31-2014, 08:49 AM