Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Posting Guru

quaddriver has a very good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a very good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a very good reputation on FTE.
Lets talk about the 2014 Carlisle ATN before the actual thread is started...

Just got off the phone with the event staff as I got a confusing letter in the mail about all the changes.

From what I see, the changes are mostly price - it went up. that should reverse the trend of declining attendance....party on.

If we believe all the news out of DC the economy is fixed and everyone is coming?

Based on attendance and cost, I have been looking at the Bloom nats...its the next weekend - lower cost. Might have to check it out.

Renewal paperwork goes out 4/1. Catch you all later.

Go Fast, run over sh......stuff
Old 03-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Posting Guru

paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.
Wait...what? How will raising prices cause more people to come to the event? That's like saying raising taxes and the cost of living will make everyone richer. Uh I don't think so. I would like to attend. But I have to wait and see how the year turns out. So far it's not looking good.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Posting Guru

quaddriver has a very good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a very good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paredneck33 View Post
Wait...what? How will raising prices cause more people to come to the event? That's like saying raising taxes and the cost of living will make everyone richer. Uh I don't think so. I would like to attend. But I have to wait and see how the year turns out. So far it's not looking good.
I was using sarcasm... a number of us have voiced concerns about declining attendance etc to the public, ATN staff, Carlisle staff...and this was the response.

Go Fast, run over sh......stuff
Old 03-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
I'll be there, twice. Going for Ford and Truck (June and August)...I enjoy it and they're a part of my show schedule. The fairgrounds have a lot of meaning for me personally, so the price change means little.
'98 F150 4x4 "Brahma Bull Edition" 5.4L, Auto, 6" lift w/glide-ride, custom stereo, more - '96 F350 XLT CCLB 4x4 "The tOwBS", 7.3L PSD, Riffraff 6637, 3" dp to 4" exh., and evil intentions - '98 Expy EB

R.I.P "SteveBricks", a friend and a brother, you'll be missed.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:00 AM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
Let me see, how should I say this? Something is on the planning for ATN's but what, still has to be determined. Until last year, we haven't gotten a tent for free due to the number of attendance. Last years numbers were down greatly but the good times weren't. So, what do we do??? I'm open for suggestions.

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, 9" Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 35" tires, K&N CAI!

SteveBricks - Damn good man, friend, brother, taken too damn soon.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:01 AM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
I'm at the office so this is short but I promise to elaborate:

Anything that maximizes fun and minimizes work is a good plan.
'98 F150 4x4 "Brahma Bull Edition" 5.4L, Auto, 6" lift w/glide-ride, custom stereo, more - '96 F350 XLT CCLB 4x4 "The tOwBS", 7.3L PSD, Riffraff 6637, 3" dp to 4" exh., and evil intentions - '98 Expy EB

R.I.P "SteveBricks", a friend and a brother, you'll be missed.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:01 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter