Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2014, 06:26 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
March BS

Good morning louisiana
Welcome to March.

We have been in Disney since Friday
I'm gonna need a vacation to get over this vacation. Lol
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 03-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Louisiana, welcome to March! Mike, I know what you mean, went there two years ago, and needed to days to recover!!LOL
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Mike we have been twice in the last 3 years. The first time after Disney we went to the beach for 3 days. I layed around for 3 days drinking and relaxing.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 03-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound View Post
Mike we have been twice in the last 3 years. The first time after Disney we went to the beach for 3 days. I layed around for 3 days drinking and relaxing.
Now that's the way to recover!

Good morning Louisiana, welcome to Tuesday! Gee, it's a whole 24 degrees warmer here this morning....

which means it's only 13 degrees....
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon Mike and Robert

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
What is that old expression about March? "Comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb"....

If that is the case....I'm ready for some Lamb Chops!!!!

-The Great
Old 03-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Clint I agree. I'm still stuck in Oklahoma. This cold stuff sucks. I'm ready for 80 in the shade.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 03-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Oh I bet you are! OK gets tons of ice!!! Way worse than snow

-The Great
Old 03-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Louisiana, happy Hump Day! 80 in the shade sounds damn nice to me!!

Old 03-05-2014, 08:10 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Morning guys.

I had to stay in bed yesterday. I picked up my little boy (42lbs) and pulled a muscel in my neck, right shoulder and fingers 1-2 went numb. The muscel pulled forward and is putting pressure on a nerve
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 03-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT

-THe Great
Old 03-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
did you go to the Doctor?!!!

-The Great
Old 03-06-2014, 07:55 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Louisiana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpride View Post
Morning guys.

I had to stay in bed yesterday. I picked up my little boy (42lbs) and pulled a muscel in my neck, right shoulder and fingers 1-2 went numb. The muscel pulled forward and is putting pressure on a nerve
Damn, Mike! Hopefully that gets better quick. This getting old stuff sucks!

Old 03-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

Morning Louisiana

Clint I did go to the ER and will do a follow up with my Dr. when we get home.

Me too Pat.
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 03-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT

-The Great
Old 03-06-2014, 12:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter