Nevada's March BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 04:19 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Nighteyez
Greg, I totally forgot you lived in Vegas. For some reason, I thought you lived closer to Donna. I would have loved to come over and visit, and seen the truck I almost bought. I was not thinking straight (probably from lack of sleep! LOL) and didn't remember to take the laptop inside of McDonald's when I stopped in Primm. Otherwise I would have posted in this thread that I was in Nevada, and we could have hooked up. If this guy follows through with his word that he will use me for other deliveries, and sends me to Vegas again, I will make a point to stop in and see you and the minion.

Kermmydog, I have been to the Bullhead/Laughlin area before, but it has been 14 years since I was last there. I doubt it has changed much, but yeah, not too far from the 58/215 path I took.

Jim
Good Afternoon Donna & Gang.
Donna Jim was the guy that was with me, the one that had the pickup bed. His buddy owns that car lot.
Jim, Bullhead has changed in the last years. But mainly in more people & traffic.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
I would have loved to come over and visit, and seen the truck I almost bought. Jim
I still owe you a cold beverage or two for relinquishing dibs on the truck

Old 03-11-2014, 07:13 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Greg, I totally forgot you lived in Vegas. For some reason, I thought you lived closer to Donna. I would have loved to come over and visit, and seen the truck I almost bought. I was not thinking straight (probably from lack of sleep! LOL) and didn't remember to take the laptop inside of McDonald's when I stopped in Primm. Otherwise I would have posted in this thread that I was in Nevada, and we could have hooked up. If this guy follows through with his word that he will use me for other deliveries, and sends me to Vegas again, I will make a point to stop in and see you and the minion.

Kermmydog, I have been to the Bullhead/Laughlin area before, but it has been 14 years since I was last there. I doubt it has changed much, but yeah, not too far from the 58/215 path I took.

Jim
Yah, you can stop & see me too! (hint hint) I'm about 10 minutes away from the Hwy 50/95 junction in Silver Springs.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 121 Likes on 117 Posts
Next time I am down that way, I will make a point to "make the rounds", or if I will know ahead of time maybe we can meet somewhere that is central to you all. I did not know I was going to Vegas until Friday evening. I did take the laptop in anticipation of being able to use it in the motel room, but as you know that did not work out, and I did not even think about McDonald's WI-Fi.

Greg, no worries on the truck, as it turned out I am unable to drive a stick because of my knee, however, I still would have bought Donna's truck because I told her I would, and she was saving it for me, (even though I told her not to. ). I am glad you were able to buy it and put it to good use.

The So Cal chapter may have a Tehachapi Loop gtg in a few months, and if they do, I will try and make that, then bop on over to Vegas, and see you guys and gals. And if this guy does send me to Vegas again, I will definitely do so.

Jim

Old 03-12-2014, 07:57 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Nevada, happy Hump Day!

Old 03-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Morning everyone. I hope you have a great day.

Pat, so is the bathroom project finished or did you sneak out to get some work done?

Old 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Good morning everyone

Happy Hump Day! This week's almost over & Spring is almost here.

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Update:
Although I'm healing great... I've got 4 more weeks in the boot, & another set of xrays & a follow up. He did clear me to go for rides, but only as a passenger. oh well, its better than nothing!

Happy Hump Day!

Top pic.- 3/10/14
Bottom pic.- 2/14/14

Attached Images   
Old 03-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Another humpeth day arrives! Hope everyone has a great day.

Donna, hope your foot heals fast so you can enjoy your new bike!

Jim

Old 03-12-2014, 03:27 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good Afternoon Nevada Gang.
Looking improved Donna.

Old 03-12-2014, 11:30 PM
djed
Laughing Gas
Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts
Hey Donna, Bruce and the Nevada FTE members (and Jim, who I see now posts in the Nevada chapter threads).

No plans to be back in Reno/Carson City anytime soon but I thought I would drop in and say hi.

I hope all is well (or at least is improving, as I noticed there seems to be something wrong with Donna's foot).

Old 03-13-2014, 07:57 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Good morning Nevada & FTE Friends,

Happy Thursday

OK, no more gory pictures for a few weeks. I'm so excited though. The breaks are healing really quick - atleast I think so. I've never had any broken bones until now, so I really don't know if this is normal healing for this amount of time or not. Ofcourse those who know me, know that I'm not normal. A little weird or crazy, yes...but normal???

Have a totally gnarly day dudes!

Attached Images    
Old 03-13-2014, 10:35 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Happy Thursday Nevada FTE and friends! I get to go to the DMV today! I am so excited! (NOT!)

Jim

Old 03-13-2014, 10:52 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
oh boy Jim. Sounds like a blast!

Old 03-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

False alarm! I showed up for my appointment, and there was a sign by the door stating the computers were down, and no registration transactions will be done. So I need to go back tomorrow morning.

Jim

Old 03-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Wow, It was just over a year ago that I got my truck from Donna and Jimmy. That was a great weekend and I loved meeting everyone that was able to show. I remember it well and fondly. The great thing is, if the wife complains about what I spend on the truck, I can blame Donna for selling it to me.
Just for the memories

Quick Reply: Nevada's March BS Thread