Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2014, 01:37 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
March Meet Thread

Well March is pretty much here, time to get thinkin about the next meet.

We have been meeting at Jimmy Macs for some time now, how is everyone liking it? I like it a lot, the hospitality, the food and the prices. I'm happy staying there for a while.

As for a date, would you guys rather do this on a Saturday again or a friday? If you'd like a friday, we could do the 28th of March, 6pmish. If not a friday, then Saturday the 29th. Let me know what works best for everyone.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 03-02-2014, 01:46 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
The 28 or the 29 work for me. If it's
the 28th I will already be in Kent in
the afternoon.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 03-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Leadfoot

Krazee Matt is a name known to allKrazee Matt is a name known to allKrazee Matt is a name known to allKrazee Matt is a name known to allKrazee Matt is a name known to allKrazee Matt is a name known to all
Krazee Matt
I'm in favor of the 29th, mainly because there is no way in hell I can get out of work (shift supervisor and there's no relieving shift for days on Friday) and bomb down from Whidbey in 1.5 hours.

But I do have in-laws in Puyallup, so it gives a reason for the wife and munchkin to visit them and a reason for me to get out of it
FTEMaB #1
Stay Puft: 2001 Excursion 7.3 Lmtd 4x4 / 6637 intake / 4" turbo back, 5" tips / RR FRx, HPX, billet wheel, triple gauge setup / DP F5 / CT VB code, level, Bilsteins / 315/75/16's
Cecelia: 1971 Chevelle / built 357 SBC / built TH400 / 3k Holeshot / 12-bolt, 3.73's, Detroit
Old 03-02-2014, 04:14 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Alright we will set it up for the 29th of march. 5:30 to around 6pm is when I normally get there, I tried to get there earlier last time but I can't really safely drive the Mustang over 50mph on the freeway. Something isn't balanced right in the drive train. I could gas up the bronco and drive it but considering the brakes are trashed it would make for a white knuckle drive.

Anyways, I'll be there one way or another.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Some day try one further north lol
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 03-02-2014, 02:26 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

How far north? I'm open for early summer planning . We had thoughts of doing some kind of BBQ some time, maybe a place up north would work for that.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-08-2014, 05:09 AM
Freshman User

Toodugs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Which Jimmy Macs for the meeting?

Federal Way, Renton or Everett?
Old 03-08-2014, 10:17 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

It would be the Renton one. I'd get an address but I'm on my phone at the moment and it is kind of a pita to do that.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Jimmy Macs
225 SW 7th Street
Renton, WA 98057
(425) 227-6881

Sean
Old 03-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Elder User

Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.
We need to find somebody with a garage and do a grill out so we could drink some beer, talk about trucks, maybe even help a member with a minor problem. I want to come, but I'd rather stand/sit around checking out everybody's ride with a beer in hand! Just a suggestion of course, I really need to come to one of these.

-2012 Ford Focus Sedan SE 2.0 Super Fuel Economy Package Race Red-No Upgrades yet
Old 03-08-2014, 11:09 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Tofan, I understand, it's a good idea but we have only just recently started getting more people to meet. It used to be just me and sean, then occasionally, 1 or 2 others would show. It would definitely be cool to meet up for a bbq.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Post Fiend

I was not going to bring it up but there is a risk if there is any beer.

Just one too many lawyers out there looking to take what you have in
there false sense of "defending the innocent" More like getting a little money
for the stupid and a **** load for themselves.

It's sad but all to true. People should show some responsibility for there actions.
But why should they with the nanny state like it going now?

Sean
Old 03-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Freshman User

Toodugs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Super close to my house

HAH! Very cool. That location is less than 5 miles from my house. I'll put a reminder in my phone.

I'm not super knowledgeable about truck restoration, so I doubt I'll have any jewels of wisdom to impart but I'd like to meet you all just the same.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:45 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodugs View Post
HAH! Very cool. That location is less than 5 miles from my house. I'll put a reminder in my phone.

I'm not super knowledgeable about truck restoration, so I doubt I'll have any jewels of wisdom to impart but I'd like to meet you all just the same.
I don't know much either so we should be able to find something to chat about.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
hello hello
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 03-09-2014, 06:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter