Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2014, 10:09 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
MA March 2014 BS thread- Bring On Spring

Here we are coming to the end of the winter that won't quit..

Uncle, I give.. Send in the warm weather

Hopefully March is filled with BS creating heat to melt the white crap..

Let the games begin..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 02-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Hello march.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
Avid Winter Enthusiast!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good riddance February!

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 03-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Howdy MA!! So long, Feb.!
'53 F-100 50th Anniversary, reborn by Count's Kustoms
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 03-01-2014, 05:57 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant future
Good morning Massachusetts and all who might visit ..Have a super Saturday and the start of the weekend and a new month!
Dick...Slackmaster #29/Avid Winter Hater!!!
Member of the Massachusetts Chapter
"We get too soon old and too late smart"
PJ - RIP
FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL..WHEN THE TURBO SPOOLS THE BS ENDS!!!
Old 03-01-2014, 06:14 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Dick...all of Massachusetts...and...those who visit. Rather nipply out there...currently -5* in Green-burg...bundle up. Looks like the Lion is going to roar...MA Nature has some nastiness planned for Monday.

No time to play...off to the rockpile. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 03-01-2014, 06:16 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Good morning Dick...all of Massachusetts...and...those who visit. Rather nipply out there...currently -5* in Green-burg...bundle up. Looks like the Lion is going to roar...MA Nature has some nastiness planned for Monday.

No time to play...off to the rockpile. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Good morning, Ken..Have a great day!
PJ - RIP
Old 03-01-2014, 06:27 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Click the image to open in full size.
PJ - RIP
Old 03-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Post Fiend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Good mornin' MA, it's good to see you are having such nice warm weather, -30* here this morning, I'd like to share some of yours, I'm ready for the cold to March right out of here.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:21 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56panelford View Post
Good mornin' MA, it's good to see you are having such nice warm weather, -30* here this morning, I'd like to share some of yours, I'm ready for the cold to March right out of here.

Good morning, John..Welcome to March..I agree with you brother..I cant wait for it to march out of here!

Have a great day!
PJ - RIP
Old 03-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD DickW View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
Wow. How'd the lion's nutz get on the lamb's face????

Mornin Massy
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 03-01-2014, 07:24 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Wow. How'd the lion's nutz get on the lamb's face????

Mornin Massy

Good morning, Charlie..That's a vicious Lamb ..LOL
PJ - RIP
Old 03-01-2014, 07:26 AM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
I should say Dick!!
No wonder the Lion is angry!
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Old 03-01-2014, 07:29 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
I should say Dick!!
No wonder the Lion is angry!

Serves the Lion right for sticking us with more crappy weather!
PJ - RIP
Brain dead

Yeah. I'd like to get ahold of that stupid whistle pig.....
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter

Tags
bail me out please, bawston butt, bruised a little bit, c'mon spring!!!, crown vic back seat rides, hand cuff jewelery, look out for bubba, missin ma boyz, one more big snow!!!, wade hit the big 40!