Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Modular V10 (6.8l)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Modular V10 (6.8l) SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2014, 08:00 AM
Hand of the King

miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.

Last edited by miko6810; 02-28-2014 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Double
Old 03-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Junior User

smgcrawford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hell of a thread!!! I like it a lot; short and sweet no extra words and it allows ya to expand on the subject matter..........
Old 03-03-2014, 06:29 AM
Post Fiend

JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smgcrawford View Post
Hell of a thread!!! I like it a lot; short and sweet no extra words and it allows ya to expand on the subject matter..........
That being so where's your expansion on the whole matter?

Old 03-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Junior User

smgcrawford is starting off with a positive reputation.
JWA.....the expansion on the whole matter is the question ya asked about my expansion that ya now have force me to expand on............:>)
Old 03-09-2014, 01:19 AM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
I'm going to put on my cape and mask tomorrow. I'ma gonna drive all over town! I'm gonna shoot out every clock that's wrong. I'm gonna head down to the jail...

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:04 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdox View Post
I'm going to put on my cape and mask tomorrow. I'ma gonna drive all over town! I'm gonna shoot out every clock that's wrong. I'm gonna head down to the jail...
Moderator of the "not wrapped too tight forum"
rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
and lock yourself in??
So how's that Anorexia coming along there Tom?

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 06-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Post Fiend

JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smgcrawford View Post
JWA.....the expansion on the whole matter is the question ya asked about my expansion that ya now have force me to expand on............:>)
And I'm eagerly awaiting said expansion!

I wonder if OP has ever returned? Can't be that we've scared he/she off is it?
Old 06-03-2014, 04:25 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Last Activity: 05-25-2014 06:01 AM
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Post Fiend

And the mystery grows....................
Old 06-04-2014, 07:14 AM