Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Projects
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Projects Share with other members the details about your project truck or SUV. Old or new, gas or diesel, its all welcome here!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2014, 10:06 PM
New User

joshs598 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just bout done with the doors need to finish final sanding and will get some primer on them tomorrow. Hopefully can spray some paint this weekend need to pick up some more clear and paint the jambs first...

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 08-19-2014, 11:05 PM
Postmaster

first today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant future
My parents live in galvez, Just outside baton rouge. About an hour from lafayette. The seat i have is yours if you want it, free of charge. Just good to know a great seat will go in such a nice truck.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:15 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by first today View Post
My parents live in galvez, Just outside baton rouge. About an hour from lafayette. The seat i have is yours if you want it, free of charge. Just good to know a great seat will go in such a nice truck.
I appreciate that ill probably take you up on that, let me finish the truck and ill come pick it up that way you can check it out and take it for a drive if you want just to say thanks
Old 08-21-2014, 11:22 AM
New User

i got my doors primered yesterday just need to do the door jambs but taking a couple days off to visit family so will update later this weekend

Old 08-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Posting Guru

Truck Guy99 has a good reputation on FTE.Truck Guy99 has a good reputation on FTE.Truck Guy99 has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm subbed. Love these diy gear head garage restorations. I would personally have done a little bit darker blue but it looks great and it looks like you have a lot of skill. Look forward to the finished product
My names Tye and I'm 16 "The Red Baron" 1988 F350 4x4 CCLBSRW 460 V8 C6 3 spd Hedman Mid-length Hedders, Turbo muffler with duals, Ranch Hand bumper, blacked out chrome, cb with antenna, and a thumpin Pioneer stereo! Coming soon: Dually conversion and Cummins swap!
Build thread http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...ld-thread.html
Old 08-27-2014, 11:19 PM
New User

Haven't got the door jambs done yet still need clear so went ahead n got some work done i been putting off, epoxying the backside of the tailgate n jambs of the rear bed n gas door. The cab is last to epoxy.
The actual door jambs won't take long need to prep them out and paint, plan on doing that tomorrow.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:25 PM
New User

Old 09-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Postmaster

teds74ford has a good reputation on FTE.teds74ford has a good reputation on FTE.teds74ford has a good reputation on FTE.
Nice work, and nice Chevrolet. Keep it up!

Old truck: 74 F250 Converted 4WD sold
Some other 4 wheeled vehicles also reside in the driveway
Old 09-29-2014, 05:16 PM
New User

quick update just got the bedsides finished, took a few days but i got both sides prepped out the best i could. overall came out nice has some orange peel n clear sag on the right side i need to buff out but I'm happy with it next is the tailgate for paint. Now that the bed is done I'm going to put it outside so i can get back to finishing the cab.

Old 09-30-2014, 09:56 PM
New User

well after 7 months finally moved the bed outside so i can start on the cab got the tailgate primed today also so will paint in a few days.

Old 09-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Postmaster

first today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant futurefirst today has a brilliant future
Looks really good.

Old 10-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Junior User

NFLD FLARESIDE is starting off with a positive reputation.
lookin good

04 F-150 XL scab
Old 10-04-2014, 07:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Projects