Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 02-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Senior User

Fordidipower is starting off with a positive reputation.
AZ: 1976 F150 w/ rebuilt 360

Year: 1950
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Price: $6000
Mileage: 0
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Red
Engine: 360cu

hello everyone Im selling my beautiful 1976 ford f150 2wd with a 360 FE!

this truck truly is a one of a kind runner. fast fun and the best part RELIABLE! this truck is my daily driver. starts up every morning no problem and doesn't skip a beat in this cold weather. it is truly a pleasure to drive. everything on this truck works! lights, blinkers, heater, radio etc...

some very special features of this truck are as follows:

rebuilt engine (not sure how long ago but was told 40k miles ago)
aluminum eldlebrock heads
aluminum intake manifold
Holley double pumper carb (tuned to perfection by me)
MDS ignition
MSD distributor
Erson 1.7 roller rockers
hydrolic roller lifters
K&N air filter
Electric fans
Alpine head unit
2 10 inch subs and nice speakers
rebuilt C6 trans- which is a really robust trans, shifts smooth when putting around but hard when you get on it
year old toyy proxis tires 85% tread left

The cons
someone backed into it and it has some damage on the passenger side bed- not too bad still looks amazing
the windshield is cracked but visibility is fine
little rust on cab corners- hardly noticeable

this truck really is a screamer and is a very solid truck mechanically and aesthetically. it turns heads and I get the thumbs up everywhere I go. Its hard to deny the big block rumble at a stop light. reason for selling it is I recently got accepted into a program in school and will be relocating when its done and dont want to take this beaut with me. Im in no hurry to sell and am by no means desperate either so please no insultingly low offers. this truck is worth more than im asking but due to the bed and windshield it is very reasonably priced. Im very busy and text really is the best way to get a hold of me but if calling is a must for you leave me a message and ill get back to you as soon as possible. thanks for the interest in my amazing example of American tradition and muscle. I can send more pictures upon request

Phone number is: (208) five 89-four 98six. $6000 obo fairly firm on price

Current ride: 1988 F250 7.3 N/A 5 speed ext cab srw 4x4 with 3:55.

Wife's ride: 2011 Toyota Tacoma 4 door 4x4 auto 4.3l v6
Old 02-16-2014, 04:30 PM