Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2014, 01:42 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Musicians?

Anybody else play an instrument! I play 12 string, a little banjo, and drums. In fact I'm looking for a set of drums right now.......

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
Played piano from age 5 till about 6th grade, flute from 3rd grade to junior year of HS, singing/voice lessons from 5th grade till after graduating HS.

Haven't played flute in at least 10 years. Haven't played piano in about the same amount of time, but I can still read music and plunk it out pretty well. I still sing leading the music in church every Sunday.

I even taught piano and flute during HS and a while after. Low hours and good pay, plus got to teach kids! Great experience for me being self employed at such a young age.

Oh, and I'm 28 years old now, just for reference.
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 02-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
I get pretty musical after I eat pork and beans.
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......492,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 02-21-2014, 05:30 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old93junk View Post
I get pretty musical after I eat pork and beans.

Reminder: NO pork and beans at GTG's..........................

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 02-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Junior User

Redfridge is starting off with a positive reputation.
20 plus years electric guitar.
Love heavy metal because it taught me how to play. Appreciate and play all types of music.
Have lots of gear but it's primarily a hobby.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:31 AM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
I was actually considering a degree in vocal performance or choir directing during high school, but decided it wasn't the type of career I wanted. It's a hobby for me now.

It's a good thing I decided not to go that route, because if it weren't for joining the Marine Corps I wouldn't have met my wife. Everything happens for a reason!
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 03-28-2014, 04:08 PM
Senior User

RustyTub is starting off with a positive reputation.
I play guitar, but really love playing saxophone, I still play and get to play a couple gigs a year with my old highschool band teacher. It is alot of fun playing these old jazz bars with one of my old teachers. I play a couple times a week but now more hobby than anything else
Old 03-28-2014, 04:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter