Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Stock Mufflers Still On Svt/

Old 06-28-2003, 08:09 PM
tlfwatch
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MY 2003 SVT FORD LIGHTNING HAS HAD PULLEY UPGRADE AND CHIP AND INTAKE AIR UPGRADE BUT STILL HAS STOCK EXHAUST IS ALRIGHT OR SHOULD I INSTALL A SET OF FLOWMASTERS I JUST DON'T LIKE A REAL LOUD SOUND IT SEEMS TO BE RUNNING GOOD ANY SUGGESTIONS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTEDSTOCK MUFFLERS

Old 06-29-2003, 10:46 PM
knocturnal
Senior User

well its your truck... so the choice is yours.. its running good so it doesnt HAVE to be done... BUT. if the exhaust gets changed the motor will breathe a lil better for that extra boost coming in and you will have more power.... and the new flowmasters arent that loud but they sound damn good..

Old 06-30-2003, 08:01 AM
tlfwatch
New User

THANKS I THINK I WILL GO WITH FLOWMASTERS CATBACK SYSTEM MADE FOR THE LIGHTNING PART#17367 YOU ARE RIGHT THE MOTOR NEEDS TO BREATH I HAVE HAD THE UPGRADES 6 PSI PULLEY DIABLO DELTA SPORT CHIP AND AIR UPGRADES THIS SHOULD ADD AT LEAST 25 MORE HORSEPOWER I WOULD THINK/

Old 06-30-2003, 11:21 AM
tlfwatch
New User

THANKS I WILL GO WITH THE FLOWMASTERS YOU ARE 100% RIGHT ENGINE DOES HAVE TO BREATH IF YOU GOT IT COMING IN IT HAS TO HAVE A WAY GOING OUT THE EXHAUST SHOULD GIVE ME 25 MORE HORSEPOWER I WOULD GUESS/

Search this Thread