Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2014, 10:20 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Shadow,
I have only been over here a little over a month. I should be back in Georgia sometime in September. This base closure thing really keeps us busy. Everyday is a new adventure and no two days are the same.

I got my job apps in for the Atlanta and Jackson supervisor jobs. I hope to hear something in the next few weeks. I got my fingers crossed !!!
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 02-21-2014, 11:19 AM
Freshman User

shadow6777 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ronald S Spires Shadow6777
sounds fun, stay safe chief.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:11 PM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Chief, sounds like you're having as much fun as i am at the shop. First time I've really had any time to get on here in three weeks. We have a customer's 95 Bronco in for a new engine and trans that should be finished up today, will get pics when its finished. As well as the usual stuff. Doing the Bronco really made the week though.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:57 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
HEY Bronco!!!
Yes we have been crazy busy here too. We are finding rat holes of stuff that people have his up over the years. They cut the number of people we could bring before we got over here s it is an office team project. One day I work on maintenance stuff, the next day could be supply, food or transportation, just depends on who needs help.

Yesterday was horrible, rained and then turned to sleet then snow then back to freezing mix. At least it's not bitterly cold anymore and it looks like t will make it into the mid 50's for highs next week.. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week so my run time is greatly improving. I am ready to do some work on the truck, but that won't be for a while.
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 02-26-2014, 09:57 PM