Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New England Region Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2014, 01:26 PM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputation
Talking Plowin' or wrenchin', what are you listening to?

What is in your music player? What's your favorite band or record? Share what you got, cause we ALWAYS need more good tunes !!!!!

wsnow@minutemantrucks.com ,http://www.minutemantrucks.com/
#1 WINTER ENTHUSIAST & OFFICIAL SLACK MASTER #30
Old 01-31-2014, 01:33 PM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputation
Checking out a new one to me today Tomahawk and just in case it's not as good as I thought, I also brought some Danko Jones

Old 01-31-2014, 06:36 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
I got a coworker hooked on Cinderella...
Old 01-31-2014, 06:43 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
3 chicks worth checking out. For at least a couple reasons

Not in any particular order

Halestorm
Storm Large
In This Moment

Lzzy of Halestorm has a couple Cover Albums out. Only 1 song I am sad about. She also did a cover with Device of Lita and Ozzy's "Close My Eyes Forever". I feel she did Lita proud.

Storm Large can sing just about anything and pull it off awsomely.

Don't know much about Lead singer for In This Moment.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:50 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

Wade,

I just traveled around New England doing a copy-paste promotion of the Music Thread..

I will send you the Expense Report for gas, tolls and snacks reimbursment.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
all depends on what im in the mood for... and having wireless access to a few hundred mp3's at the click makes for a good time sometimes... Usually one of the primary ones in my playlist though is The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward.. followed by Kicking Harold - Gasoline... Kazzer - Pedal To The Metal and Zebrahead - Hell Yeah...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 02-01-2014, 10:10 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Older metallic like the black album. Godsmack. On Pandora I listen to kid rock station. Get a real mix of different stuff on that.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 02-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Senior User

downhillpat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
downhillpat
Clutch, Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth, Corrosion of Conformity, Tool, Zeppelin, many others.

D.C. Sound Attack by Clutch is an damn fun tune, so is The Mob Goes Wild.... I like damn near anything and have most everything they've done, just waiting on someone who will remain nameless to burn me a copy of the basket of eggs cd that came with blast tyrant....John Paul Gaster is an amazing drummer. I'd put him up there with John Bonham and Vinnie Paul Abbott (Dimebag's Brother).

Most anything Megadeth has put out is damn good, but don't get anything that's been remastered by Megadeth, the drum tracks sound like they've all been replaced by a drum machine....The tone is waaaay off.

As for Slayer, I've no idea how many times I've played the Reign in Blood album over and over. Angel of Death is just a very angry song with a nice heavy hook and solo, helps me cope with traffic. Same thing with Raining Blood. I've been told by someone at work that my music is dreadful....To which I replied.... YES IT IS!!!!
Old 02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Postmaster

danorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputation
If I'm plowing the music changes depending on how tired I am. If we get a big storm and I'm in the truck for a couple days I will end up playing every genre out there. But some of my go to stuff includes:
Hardcore-Sick of it all,madball,terror, 25 ta life
Metal- metallica, pantera,biohazard
Punk- rancid,pennywise,nofx
Blues-muddy waters,Clapton, Eric Liddell
Classic rock- credence,skynyrd,zz top
Reggae- Marley,buju, elephant man
Old 02-03-2014, 11:14 AM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250 View Post
Wade,

I just traveled around New England doing a copy-paste promotion of the Music Thread..

I will send you the Expense Report for gas, tolls and snacks reimbursment.
Oh good. Just Send that report over here, and I will take the appropriate action

Old 02-03-2014, 11:17 AM
SPONSOR

Well I'm wickid hungrey today. Guess we'll be jammin out with some "Devour the Day"

I havent listened to Penyywise or NOFX in quite some time. Might be a good mix for the ride home tonight.

Old 02-03-2014, 12:26 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
I guess I must be older than you guys...the only group I've heard of that was mentioned is Zepplin.

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-03-2014, 12:31 PM
SPONSOR

It's OK Ken. Benny Goodman was cool in his/your time

Old 02-03-2014, 12:34 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Damned right he was/is!!! Don't forget Satchmo also!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
i love it if im on the highway and either tom cochrane or rascal flatts version of life is a highway comes on... absolutely hate it when im at a red light when its on...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 02-03-2014, 01:00 PM