Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New England Region Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2014, 09:59 AM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputation
Going with a little Redneck Rampage - Mojo Nixon & the Toadliquers today!!

Yeeee haw !!!

wsnow@minutemantrucks.com ,http://www.minutemantrucks.com/
#1 WINTER ENTHUSIAST & OFFICIAL SLACK MASTER #30
Old 02-04-2014, 03:54 PM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputation
Well with all the winter weather I have been hearing about, I think its time for "The Sword" gonna rock the Age of Winters album

Old 02-05-2014, 10:54 AM
SPONSOR

Not plowing, still at work. White Zombie, Rob Zombie and a little Sabbath to switch things up a little That should make the coffee kick in

Old 02-05-2014, 12:31 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
I think I need to look up some of these bands.

I played around with music and iTune Friday night for about 5ish hours.
Got zero done and none of it onto the iPod.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:41 PM
SPONSOR

You should check them out.

I use Spotify and Pandora for finding most of the stuff I have come across. I prefer to check out the free tunes and if I hear one I like, I go to Newbury Comics and bye the record/CD.

Old 02-05-2014, 12:44 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Here's some good stuff for you guys to enjoy!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:00 PM
SPONSOR

Fu Manchu and Brant Bjork it's going to be the weekend here in a minute, so this should set the tone

Old 02-10-2014, 09:45 AM
SPONSOR

A little Man in Black today. Johnny Cash

Old 02-11-2014, 01:55 PM
SPONSOR

Anyone listen to Killswitch Engage, or am I the only one?

Old 02-11-2014, 04:00 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Anyone else ever heard of Killswitch Engage???

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-11-2014, 04:59 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quick reply here.... Heart, Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Aerosmith, Queesryche, Metallica, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, Cinderella, Winger, Skid Row, Firehouse, Zep, various country artists, Def Leppard, Van Halen. My favorite channel on Directv is the Hair Guitar one
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 02-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Postmaster

danorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MMT/PSD View Post
Anyone listen to Killswitch Engage, or am I the only one?
Correct, they make several appearances in my playlist
Old 02-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Senior User

downhillpat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
downhillpat
A couple KSE songs have made it onto the phone. My 5fdp station on pandora plays a metric crapload of KSE and all that remains. And courtesy of a couple rednecks I know, I've been listening to some Journey lately....even though journey and rednecks have nothing to do with each other.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:40 AM
Postmaster

danorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputation
Today I'm starting off with some Howard stern, and then I'm thinking something calm and relaxing. Gonna be in this truck for another day or so. Maybe some blues for the morning. Just have to wait for the sun to come out a little or I might fall asleep lol
Old 02-13-2014, 07:09 AM
SPONSOR

Some blues doesn't sound half bad for today. I think I'll kick it off with some R.L. Burnside. Start off with the "*** Pocket of whiskey" record

Rock on boyz!!

Old 02-13-2014, 07:09 AM