Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2014, 11:47 AM
Senior User

RunninD is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dent side super camper bad, & super cab headliners

This is just a heads up on parts that came into my local yard today. A 78/79 F350 Super camper special with the tire in the bed with an absolutely mint bed and a couple of super cab trucks, with fully intact headliners, one of which is the XLT unit with the chrome insets and bright trim (not sure if ti's chrome or SS) .

The yard is Butlers salvage in Torrington Wy. (307) 532-8643 Doug Butler, the owner, is an awesome guy and I told him that I would post the word. I was not able to get pictures, but there is NO rust on the bed, not even over the wheel wells. someone in the trucks past did a DIY bedliner on the inside of the bed and then under the wheel wells. There is a slide out bumper, and everything works!! both of the door cover handles turned fine and dropped without a hitch, the cover is straight solid and sitting proudly on the rack was a 9.0 by 16.5 bias ply on the original steelie rim.

The only issue is that they can't sell the truck as a whole unit. They did not receive title for it. I'm not certain how one would go about getting the title released as the PO passed away and an heir "cleaned up" the property by having the trucks hauled off.

I can go get some photos if needed.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:47 AM