Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Senior User

glennemay is starting off with a positive reputation.
Central mass mechanic

Hey all,

Thought I would try here. I am in need of getting some work done to my front end on the 04 350 drw. I have a bad universal on the left side for starters. a couple of clunks that are most likely related to a bushing, etc.

What I dont want is someone to get in there and decide that they have to replace the entire front end on the truck. Which I am sure most of you know is status quo these days.

Not looking for a hand out. but dont need to buy someone a new summer house at the same time if you know what I mean.

BTW I am OK with a backyard mechanic or even a small shop.. Just has to be honest and able to work on something this large.

Thanks in advance.

btw. I live in Hudson which is at the junction of 290 and 495. so someplace not TOO far is preferable.

Thanks again.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:38 AM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputation
Hello there in Hudson! Not too familiar with the shops out your way. I know a couple folks around the Bellingham or Wrentham area if that works. May be to far away?

wsnow@minutemantrucks.com ,http://www.minutemantrucks.com/
#1 WINTER ENTHUSIAST & OFFICIAL SLACK MASTER #30
Old 02-01-2014, 08:38 AM